NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

NuNaturals White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1985456 on Apr 07, 2008

I think I have used nearly every artificial sweetener made. Sweet 'N' Low - Equal - Splenda - none of them really satisfied my "sweet tooth." One day I walked into a video rental store and saw the owner putting NuNaturals White Stevia in his coffee. He told me he was a diabetic and that Stevia had been suggested, as a sweetener substitute, by his endocrinologist. I tried Stevia a couple of weeks later. I was very pleased. Since then, I have tried other brands of Stevia and have ultimately regretted each foray away from NuNaturals. The NuNatural brand is simply amazing. I'm looking forward to a time when it can be added to commercial food products, much as the way Splenda is used, today.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2041133 on Apr 08, 2008

I found the product just as described and am very pleased with its performance. The service from IHerb.com is superb. Thank you for having the things I need that I can't find at home.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1147279 on Apr 10, 2008

This brand of Stevia has a sweet, light taste. I use it in Yerba Mate and hot cocoa in place of sugar or maple syrup. I don't use sugar in general, if I can avoid it, and this is an excellent Stevia that's bulked up to a volume equivalent to sugar. The maltodextrin in it may put some people off, since it's an extra carbohydrate, but all in all this is a good product. They definitely did fix that weird bitter taste that some Stevia has.

Great tasting stevia

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Apr 14, 2008

One of the best tasting brands of stevia on the market, I've been buying this for years. It's an easy, practical alternative to sugar and the unhealthy artificial sweeteners.

NuNaturals stevia bulk powder

Posted by Reviewer1543170 on Apr 18, 2008

This stevia is the best tasting. I have tasted many. The bulk is cheaper and easier to use in recipes and iced tea. I will order again.