Addictive

Posted by Reviewer1172951 on Nov 13, 2008

No discernable after taste, iherb has the best price, and now I can't live without it.

The best SUGAR substitute around!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

NuStevia is the best thing I've ever tried to replace my need for sugar! It's all natural from the leaves of a plant and something your body can process. The other synthetic substitutes you buy in the store are so dangerous and cause many health issues. I only wish this product was more accessable to people looking for an alternative. I am so thankful to have found this product through iherb though. Now I can afford to buy it! It costs about 3x's more through the local health food stores and with the need to purchase other products, I can now do that through iherb. Great shipping prices and prompt service!

A very fine stevia product, and a GREAT price.

Posted by Reviewer1846946 on Nov 14, 2008

This product has a good flavor and dissolves very well. It is obtainable locally here, but costs about double what I pay at iherb.com. I wouldn't be without it. The dieter's best friend.

Superior flavor, right price!

Posted by Reviewer1814571 on Nov 15, 2008

I regularly order NuStevia White Stevia Powder from iHerb.com, because this stevia tastes really good and iHerb's price is the lowest available. Thanks, iHerb for carrying good products at reasonable prices, and always shipping them quickly.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2986525 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used Stevia in this form for a long time and have grown accustomed to measuring out the correct amount. This seems to be the key. Works great!

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1434798 on Nov 20, 2008

I mistakenly ordered this product, thinking I was ordering extract (a stronger version of stevia). It turned out to be a blessing for me. I like the taste slightly better than the extract. There is no bitterness or aftertast. It is great in coffee, tea or cereal. It completely dissolves, leaving no residue. It is much more economical than the packets, although that is also a great product. Having tried about a half-dozen different brands of stevia, this one is my favorite. I will definitely order it again. My sister also loved it, and ordered it for herself.

SUPER!

Posted by Reviewer2461246 on Dec 06, 2008

Would never use artificial sweeteners again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1696377 on Dec 08, 2008

We love this product and so does every one of our visitors who tries it.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer1073717 on Dec 10, 2008

Totally sweet and no after taste

The ONLY Stevia to Buy!!

Posted by Reviewer2695080 on Dec 13, 2008

This stevia product has no competition! It sweetens without any bitter aftertaste. It is the only sweetener in our household.