Tastes like real sugar

Posted by Reviewer2560682 on Feb 14, 2012

I can't even stand sugar now, but use this in everything. Love it.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1502550 on Feb 07, 2012

as above

Better taste

Posted by Reviewer2161615 on Feb 05, 2012

I was pleased to see this NuStevia was much better and my boyfriend could not tell I did not use organic sugar which was a hit. Thanks

Yammy!

Posted by Reviewer2534987 on Feb 03, 2012

This is one of the best new products that I've bought for a long time. It's tasty. In pasterys you'd think sugar was used because it taste so similar. No sidetastes or bitterness like in some stevia products!

Ummmmm good.

Posted by Reviewer2942865 on Feb 01, 2012

I am not a great cook, but this doesn't seem to change the flavor of anything > just sweetens it. I put it on fresh cut fruit one time and it sweetened it ... and ... I then put the fruit in the refrigerator knowing that it would be ruined by morning < but did it anyway... and WOW it was not brown the next day or for one full week afterward. Still just as good and fresh. Couldn't believe it, but it works every time.

NuStevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2218683 on Feb 01, 2012

This sweetner is fantastic! Love the taste - no after taste and a little goes a long way. My family has been using this for over one year and won't use anything else again. My husband is diabetic and I'm always watching my weight...it works for us and our children. It's natural-what more can we ask for. iHerb.com has the BEST price we have found anywhere. Thank you iHerb...how sweet of you!

absolutely the best tasting stevia available!!

Posted by Reviewer2295777 on Jan 20, 2012

i've tried at least 6 other brands of stevia and NuNaturals is hands-down the cleanest tasting stevia out there. i'm trying my best to eliminate artificial sweeteners from my diet, while limiting sugar, and this stevia has been a fantastic alternative. delicious in oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies, ice cream, tea, you name it. i also use the NuNaturals liquid vanilla stevia, which is really good, but the powder is my favorite. i adore this stuff!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2008195 on Jan 17, 2012

Love it!

5 Stars for NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1541087 on Jan 14, 2012

I have been using NuStevia Stevia Powder for over a year now and for me it is the best sugarfree sweetener on the market. No bitter aftertaste. Can't do without it...

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1849786 on Jan 07, 2012

Great size and great taste. Now makes a stevia that tastes almost as good, but to me this one is the best.