Fantastic

Posted by camillak on Jul 13, 2012

This is a MUST have! Its fantastic! Addicted! :-)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Dec 22, 2011

NuNaturals makes the absolutely BEST stevia! It has no weird taste and is very strong so you do not need a lot. highly recommend!

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2549824 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a very good product for the price, although I believe it was on sale. No strong aftertaste and takes a very small amount to sweeten a cup of coffee, for example.

Best Stevia yet!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 06, 2010

I've used this product before and won't use any other. It tastes terrific with no bitter after taste. I never really liked Stevia until I used this brand....you can also combine it with Lo-Han if you like for a more brown sugar taste and almost no calories.

Tastes like real sugar

Posted by Reviewer2560682 on Feb 14, 2012

I can't even stand sugar now, but use this in everything. Love it.

no bitterness

Posted by Reviewer2566083 on May 28, 2009

Tastes bitter if you taste it straight and have too much but not when i tried it in porridge. Has maltodextrin which is high give as a filler but my research indicated the impact on blood sugar levels is still minimal. Best stevia option for getting rid of that dreadful bitterness and licorice flavor the others have.

mixed with a carrier, not pure Stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2431561 on Dec 30, 2009

I use this product when I want the stevia sweetening spread across my cereal or yogurt. It has another product as a granular carrier, but is still advertised as no-calorie. I think it has it's place when used in other than liquids where pure stevia is easy to use.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I'm on my second jar of this. I find most stevia leaves an aftertaste I don't like but this one is fine. Good price too.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2434815 on Jan 30, 2011

Even my dad loved the sugarfree "Stevia cake "! ;)

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2538233 on Jun 08, 2010

Smart choice natural alternative to "pink" and "blue". 12 oz container makes sweetening to taste easy. good product, fair price, great service from iHerb, Thanks