Keeping the expense down using NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1513377 on Apr 02, 2009

The cost of individual packets is very expense, especially when they are not needed. I use the lose stevia at home. It makes it much more affordable to use. Trying to keep myself eating right is an expensive proposition when you're on a budget and don't have a lot of money. Eating organic and natural cost. iHerb.com let's me kept closer to my budget.

Best tasting stevia

Posted by Reviewer1996258 on Apr 04, 2009

Been using this for a couple of years. Tried others. None taste as good as this.

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on Apr 09, 2009

I think this is one of the best tasting stevia powders available and iherb has it at a great price!

OBSESSED

Posted by Reviewer2592715 on Apr 17, 2009

I try to stay away from artificial sweeteners and when I tried stevia I was beyond happy. I have a sweet tooth and love everything sweet, so I add stevia powder to everything: coffee, oatmean, cottage cheese, baking.. you name it! Great thing about this brand is that it does not have bitter taste.

uNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz (340 g) Extract (NNS-00156)

Posted by Reviewer1489253 on Apr 22, 2009

Amazing!

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer2364267 on Apr 24, 2009

This quantity is priced well for those of us who use Stevia for just about everything sweet. I would like to even see a larger size for further savings.

Excellent product.....best price out there!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064577 on Apr 27, 2009

Have been using this product for years and this is the best price out there by far. Beats ebay by over $5. Will shop here exclusivley for NuNaturals Stevia from now on. Thank you!

STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on May 01, 2009

BEST STEVIA POWDER I HAVE FOUND.

Great no calorie sweetner.

Posted by Reviewer3014187 on May 01, 2009

A little goes a long way

FAST SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer1443610 on May 02, 2009

Great products...can't do without stevia. Really fast shipment. Will continue to order from them.