stevia

Posted by Reviewer2567492 on Aug 29, 2010

great deal

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2572816 on Apr 22, 2010

This is my favorite stevia of all time. It never tastes bitter and is the perfect substitute for sugar. I love the 12 oz bulk container!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2574568 on Mar 08, 2010

Find this very good. Maybe has a slight after taste but you soon get used to that. Good value for money and lasts me for months.

Stevia - Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2629820 on Jul 03, 2012

Great tasting stevia powder - the best I have yet come across, and definately the best value for money.

Not Bitter

Posted by Reviewer2634314 on Aug 05, 2011

I have been using it for a while and really enjoy it. Iherb has a great price.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2636647 on May 03, 2009

I had tried the NuStevia White Powder before and really liked it in my hot tea. I have tried other sugar substitutes but nothing compared. I was thrilled when I found out I could order it on-line here. It's a great buy compared to where I was getting it before.

Stevia is sweeter without the after taste...

Posted by Reviewer2585308 on Sep 10, 2009

I've looked for a healthy, calorie-free sweetener for years and tried them all. NuNaturals by far is the best. The pure white extract lasts forever and ca be mixd with the powder so you are less likely to use too much. If you like a lot of sweetness, I recommend this over the powder alone, as it might not give you enough sweetness. In any casy, you can be confident when buying NuNaturals stevia products. No aftertaste in any of them!

Nice Price Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Feb 14, 2011

I mix this with other sweetners. Love it.

Great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2591182 on Nov 22, 2011

Having Type 2 diabetes, I needed to find a natural sweetener that made sense for my dietary considerations. I've been using NuNaturals NuStevia powder since my diagnosis, and it has been a great sweetener. It only takes a small amount, it dissolves quickly, and doesn't have the chemical taste that some of the other commercial brand sweeteners have.

stevia