New To iHerb?

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jul 30, 2013

Bought this because there was no stock on Nustevia nocarbs blend. I need at least 4 times more of this product for the same sweetness. Plus it contains Maltodextrin which is probably produced from GMO corn.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer1763130 on Jan 21, 2009

Do not like this at all. Thought I would give it a try because it is less expensive than Trimedica Slimsweet -- but, I am going back to Slimsweet.

This is the best tasting stevia out there!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jun 04, 2007

We've tried many different brands of stevia, but this one is by far tastiest stevia available. No bitter aftertaste. Love it!!!

Sugar we all can use

Posted by Reviewer3353027 on Nov 08, 2007

this by far is the best product to use instead of sugar, I have tried others stevia's only to have a nasty after tast this one does not. I love to drink kool-aid all my co-workers when I let them try it can believe it is not sugar great product would recomend it.

Still looking for affordable uncut stevia.

Posted by Reviewer1873455 on Nov 29, 2007

I love using Stevia and have used another brand for about five years. I was disappointed in the product I received because it was not PURE steviia, it has some additives mixed in. I suppose that is to make it pour better. Honestly, when it is time for me to reorder I will look for an affordable brand that has no additives, just pure stevia extract in powdered form. Thanks for asking.