Natural y sin calorías.

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Sep 09, 2012

No se le puede pedir más, perfecto para postres, en cuanto le pillas el truco ya no hechas de menos el azucar.

BUENO

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on May 19, 2012

MI PADRE NO PODÍA TOMAR AZUCAR ASÍ QUE DECIDÍ COMPRARSELO PARA VER SI LE GUSTABA Y PARECE QUE LE GUSTA MUCHO. NO TIENE UN SABOR DULZÓN Y CON UNA CUCHARADITA PEQUEÑA ES SUFICIENTE,LOS POSTRES QUE SE HAN PREPARADO TIENEN EL MISMO SABOR QUE SI LLEVARAN AZÚCAR.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

But it *is* little bit bitter if you don't carefully mix it into something. I don't like the way it wafts. It's little expensive for my liking, but good quality product and long lasting. Will probably buy again.

Great sweetener.

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Maltodextrin is a no-no for me, but still a great sweetener for those who don't bother the maltodextrin

Stevia sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Apr 04, 2012

I have been using Splenda as a diabetic substitute for sugar and thought I would try this. It is a different taste, takes some getting used to, but not unpleasant. Supposed to be better for diabetics than any other substitutes. Seems to be cost effective also.

Easy to use and not bitter.

Posted by Reviewer1092726 on Feb 28, 2012

Great product, though I would note not as sweet as 100% stevia.

NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz (340 gr)

Posted by Reviewer2001669 on Feb 23, 2012

I used the powder to make puddings and to sweeten yogurt. First I had troubles because there is no mentioning of the grams of powder you need to use to replace the sugar. I started with 10 gr for 100Gr of sugar, but this was too sweet and it also had a hard specific aftertaste, known for stevia. Then I replaced 100 gr sugar for 3to 5 gr of powder, and the taste was excellent. It would be nice to have somewhere on the recipient an indication so that the users know the weight to use in replacement of sugar. I know in the states you are used to work with volume and not with weight, but in Belgium no recipe uses volume. Great taste though!

A faint aftertaste soapily

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012

But it's bearable

maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer2272922 on Dec 14, 2011

This had maltodextrin in it. Should say so under additivs, but doesn't.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1783061 on Nov 30, 2011

I am very happy with the product that I received from iHerb, especially for the price. The only thing that I wish I would have received, which is directed towards NuNaturals and not iHerb, is a little scooper with the product. Because such a small amount is needed, a special scoop would have been convenient!