Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1790823 on Oct 02, 2008

It helps as my daughter is antisugar and my husband is diabetic. Learning to cook with it is the challenge. Amounts to use. But it has helped tremendously in allowing those sweets everyone likes and not harming the glycemic index. It does have a noticable nonsugar taste if too much is used

Good natural sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1027069 on Nov 20, 2008

I've used this brand in small packets for all my sweetening. The price is better than most brands and it tastes about the same. I love iHerb fast delivery on all products!

Best Sweetner

Posted by compwiz1953 on Dec 02, 2008

Anybody that ses anything but this for sweetner needs to google what the compounds of splenda,nutrasweet, and sweet n low. These chemicals are boad for our bodies. Stevia is a natural grown plant that has been used for centuries.

more Sweet Subs

Posted by Reviewer1222978 on Mar 05, 2009

Not much after taste - very good.

would recommend it

Posted by Reviewer2983519 on Mar 09, 2009

my first time taking stevia, I still taste bitterness in my tea or coffee but don't taste it in bakes goods so I'll continue to use it.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2085580 on Apr 14, 2009

The price of the product is like no other. The liquid prodcut seems to have a different taste, but not different enough to make up for the difference in cost. Very pleased.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2584702 on Jun 01, 2009

Great product! Great Price!

taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1019038 on Jul 22, 2009

This is the best artificial sweetner I have ever used. Non bitter, great taste and only requires a small amount. I have already ordered the 5lb bag to refill my 12 ounce container.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2855269 on Sep 03, 2009

I like this very much. It has a little different flavor than the stevia drops I've always used. I think I prefer the liquid.

Better than sugar

Posted by Reviewer1265746 on Oct 06, 2009

Iherb has the most competitive pricing I have seen out there on NuStevia. Other Stevia brands tend to have an after taste, plus, I find that I have use multiple servings just to get the desired level of sweetness that I like. This NuStevia product is sweet. Just one serving does the trick and leaves no after taste.