YUMMY!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jan 26, 2007

This is the best tasting stevia on the market! If you have tasted bitter stevias before, don't fret with this one! IT's excellent!

good, sweet and reasonable

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on May 27, 2007

I find this to be the best no calorie sweetner. It is better than lo han and is less expensive.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Nov 20, 2007

Tastes good and is a good value.

Stevia Review

Posted by Reviewer1607278 on Nov 25, 2007

I absolutely love this product. It allows me to maintain a sweet tooth and it keeps my blood pressure down. Have been using it now for 4 years. Also IHerb is the place to obtain it. Thanks for a great company and a great product.

Great product Great price

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Nov 27, 2007

Best stevia powder ever! Husband (pre-diabetic) has now replaced all his Splenda use with this NuNaturals stevia..a major accomplishment in our house! We like it in coffee, Teeccino's herbal coffees (no caffeine!), tea, hot and cold cereals, sprinkled w/cinnamon on toast, etc. Absolutely no aftertaste. Even shipped some to our kids at college who like it as well. Cool stuff!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1614846 on Nov 16, 2007

Best sweetner on the market (not recognized by the FDA).

Excellent Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on May 24, 2006

I have been using this to sweeten hot drinks and tastes great. Does not have after taste like some sweetners used in place of sugar.

yummy stevia

Posted by pattipike53 on Jan 01, 2008

I don't know how i could live now without stevia. And NuNaturals stevia is just my "cup of tea" only I use it in my coffee instead (more American) I've used lots of brands of stevia attempting to get that perfect balance of sweetness without the "licorice" aftertaste. This brand has very little aftertaste. AS a matter of fact, it is quite tasty.

iherbs review

Posted by Reviewer1934707 on Jan 02, 2008

this was my first time ordering from iherbs. i was very pleased with the price, and shipping. i already knew of the product. i will order from iherbs again.

Kristy

Posted by Reviewer1267336 on Jan 10, 2008

I love this Stevia. It mixes so much better than other Stevia products, especially in cold drinks. And there is no aftertaste. Plus this is a great price.