Watch I herb like a eagle

Posted by 5502258264658320791 on Nov 25, 2015

Selling garbage like this,not right I herb.Please don't carry poisons. Maltodextrin should be advertised here...........NOT stevia, .Must be 99 % of Maltodextrin as I sweetened my tea and it put my blood glucose meter in convulsions as it won't read over 600 ! It's worse than poison and as a t1diabetic I'm much better off using brown sugar! No sweet tea for 6 weeks as I can't buy more on my budget......integrity counts in sales too you know. Mabe I can mix it with aspertaime to kill ants in the back yard.

They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 05, 2013

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

iHerb.com customer service

Posted by Reviewer1909683 on Dec 17, 2007

The product was received in a timely manner and with the same quality that I would have received from my local Natural Food stores. Customer satisfaction has been excellent.

lov'in it!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Jan 28, 2010

I have tried the liquid form of this product as well, I think both versions have their pros and cons. The powder form is so light and powdery that you can easily inhale it while scooping it from the container... probably not harmful but annoying for sure. This size container seems to last longer than the small bottle of liquid so I think it's a better buy. It dissolves quickly and easily and has a nice, clean taste unlike artificial sweeteners on the market.

Best Stevia So Far!

Posted by Reviewer2166286 on Feb 03, 2010

This is such a great product. By far the best Stevia I've tried so far (have tried at least 5 so far). Not bitter at all. Made a sugar free hot cocoa with it yesterday and almost forgot it wasn't sugar! :)

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3006783 on Feb 12, 2010

this is a great tasting sugar substitute! I do not like to be without it.

Just excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Sep 08, 2010

This is the 3rd bottle I've ordered-amazing stuff! No aftertaste, and it really lasts a long time!

Tastes Like Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2381990 on Nov 18, 2007

As a diabetic this is a great sweetener. It tastes just like sugar but mixes better with drinks than sugar.

Best Stevia on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2019495 on Dec 20, 2007

Best Stevia on the market. NO bitter after-taste; dissolves in an instant. Delicious!!

NuStevia powder

Posted by Reviewer1989493 on Feb 20, 2010

I have been looking for Stevia podwer in bulk for a long time. Thanks