They changed the formula!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Dec 05, 2013

I've been using this for years and now I find out after calling the company that they changed the formula. Now the product is terrible!!! iHerb has the old photo posted as you can see in the picture it says Dietary Supplement but now the actual bottle says Premium Natural Sweetener. THIS IS JUST AWFUL TASTING!

iHerb.com customer service

Posted by Reviewer1909683 on Dec 17, 2007

The product was received in a timely manner and with the same quality that I would have received from my local Natural Food stores. Customer satisfaction has been excellent.

lov'in it!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Jan 28, 2010

I have tried the liquid form of this product as well, I think both versions have their pros and cons. The powder form is so light and powdery that you can easily inhale it while scooping it from the container... probably not harmful but annoying for sure. This size container seems to last longer than the small bottle of liquid so I think it's a better buy. It dissolves quickly and easily and has a nice, clean taste unlike artificial sweeteners on the market.

Best Stevia So Far!

Posted by Reviewer2166286 on Feb 03, 2010

This is such a great product. By far the best Stevia I've tried so far (have tried at least 5 so far). Not bitter at all. Made a sugar free hot cocoa with it yesterday and almost forgot it wasn't sugar! :)

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3006783 on Feb 12, 2010

this is a great tasting sugar substitute! I do not like to be without it.

Just excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Sep 08, 2010

This is the 3rd bottle I've ordered-amazing stuff! No aftertaste, and it really lasts a long time!

Tastes Like Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2381990 on Nov 18, 2007

As a diabetic this is a great sweetener. It tastes just like sugar but mixes better with drinks than sugar.

Best Stevia on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2019495 on Dec 20, 2007

Best Stevia on the market. NO bitter after-taste; dissolves in an instant. Delicious!!

NuStevia powder

Posted by Reviewer1989493 on Feb 20, 2010

I have been looking for Stevia podwer in bulk for a long time. Thanks

Just Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Mar 13, 2008

Brilliant stuff. For medical (not weight loss) reasons I have been on a sugar free diet for several years. Since this also includes no fructos and no sugar alcohols - maltitol, erythritol etc - and I wouldn't want to use aspartame for obvious reasons, it has been a bit grim at times. But now I have three excellent sugar substitues, and I bake, make ices and desserts and even my own chocolate using cocoa, cocoa butter and these sweetners. I rank these sweetners in the following order of usefulness 1) Slim Sweet (available Iherb) - a 100% natural extract of the Lo Han fruit it is 100% carb free and 60x sweeter than sugar. I rate this highest because it is so natural and because it has quite a rich, round taste profile almost a tiny bit like brown sugar. 10/10 2) <REMOVED BRAND NAME>. Really easy to use. No aftertaste. Excellent. Only one teeny down side is that it is rather ''chemically'' produced. The flavour is hightly similar to sugar but a little bit ''empty''. Mix it with Slim Sweet and you have something 100% as delicious as brown sugar only no calories and good for you. 9/10 3) Stevia - only the NuNaturals brand is good (I've tried them all). I still use quite a bit of stevia as I think it is wise to use some of everything. That way there are no health risks of any sort and stevia has been used for many decades in Japan with good outcomes. But used on its own stevia does tend towards some bitter profile. The best brand by far is NuNaturals and the their pure extract is amazing - you only need 1/100th of teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee. Virtually no aftertaste. And stabilises blood sugar etc. 8/10 Happy eating.