Just Great

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Mar 13, 2008

Brilliant stuff. For medical (not weight loss) reasons I have been on a sugar free diet for several years. Since this also includes no fructos and no sugar alcohols - maltitol, erythritol etc - and I wouldn't want to use aspartame for obvious reasons, it has been a bit grim at times. But now I have three excellent sugar substitues, and I bake, make ices and desserts and even my own chocolate using cocoa, cocoa butter and these sweetners. I rank these sweetners in the following order of usefulness 1) Slim Sweet (available Iherb) - a 100% natural extract of the Lo Han fruit it is 100% carb free and 60x sweeter than sugar. I rate this highest because it is so natural and because it has quite a rich, round taste profile almost a tiny bit like brown sugar. 10/10 2) <REMOVED BRAND NAME>. Really easy to use. No aftertaste. Excellent. Only one teeny down side is that it is rather ''chemically'' produced. The flavour is hightly similar to sugar but a little bit ''empty''. Mix it with Slim Sweet and you have something 100% as delicious as brown sugar only no calories and good for you. 9/10 3) Stevia - only the NuNaturals brand is good (I've tried them all). I still use quite a bit of stevia as I think it is wise to use some of everything. That way there are no health risks of any sort and stevia has been used for many decades in Japan with good outcomes. But used on its own stevia does tend towards some bitter profile. The best brand by far is NuNaturals and the their pure extract is amazing - you only need 1/100th of teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee. Virtually no aftertaste. And stabilises blood sugar etc. 8/10 Happy eating.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2352605 on May 15, 2012

Best stevia I've ever tried

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2223657 on May 27, 2010

Is the only thing we use in all our food and drink.

NuNaturals Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2224291 on Oct 31, 2007

I am a diabetic with a sweet tooth. Until I found NuNaturals Stevia, I was disatisfied with all of the alternative sweeteners, and with Stevia from other manufacturers. This product is consistent, and has taken the place of sugar in all my recipes. I am very happy with the product.

Cooking etc....

Posted by Reviewer2260173 on Aug 28, 2011

I love the 12 oz size of the NuStevia White Powder for using in some of my recipes. I wish I could get the No Carbs in 12 oz containers !

Kim WA

Posted by Reviewer2266093 on Feb 28, 2011

Best product on the market.

stevia

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

its sweet!

This is my staple.

Posted by Reviewer2032548 on May 02, 2016

I love this stevia most!!! No bitterness, just pleasant sweetness...:-) I add this to almost everything. Love it!

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer2364267 on Apr 24, 2009

This quantity is priced well for those of us who use Stevia for just about everything sweet. I would like to even see a larger size for further savings.

Excellent Sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Feb 25, 2009

One of the best Stevia products I have used over the past three years. This is the bulk product or they also have small packets too.