Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 25, 2012

Good price

Can be used to replace refined sugar

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

I have a feeling refined sugar will turn out to be incredibly bad for the body, once the science is done on it. From what we know so far it's not looking good. Avoid refined sugar to the greatest extent you reasonably can, imo. This product can help make it easy on your sweet tooth.

Nice.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 17, 2012

Nice.

甜味很好的代糖

Posted by 5520374876431594821 on Aug 13, 2012

這個代糖比砂糖甜度還高,只要一茶匙就很夠了,也不像一般的人工代糖飲料要甜不甜的,這個是真的很甜.用完之後我想我還會再買.

Sweet sweety

Posted by 4896240445908831717 on Aug 04, 2012

I like this a lot more than Truvia.

Good sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer1738196 on Aug 03, 2012

Very happy with product. Tastes great in my morning cuppa. Haven't tried it in a recipe but looking forward to it. iHerb delivery very efficient and like that I can track it on the web.

Tastes Better Than any other Stevia!

Posted by 5457898752611972245 on Jul 29, 2012

I wanted my husband to stop using artificial sweetners because of all the bad things I've read. But because he is a diabetic he cannot use sugar in his coffee. I bought different brands of stevia sweetner, but he had to use several teaspoons to get his coffee sweet enough & we would run out of sweetner. Because of the price for small jars of stevia, I looked on the internet for a larger quantity jar & found this brand. Also my husband only needs to use 1 teaspoon to get the sweetness he wants. Therefore we save money because he doesn't go through the jar as fast. Highly recommend this brand of stevia.

Zero Calories - it's wonderful!

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I've tasted of stevia different firms, almost all given a strange aftertaste, except NuNaturals. This is my favorite Stevia, I like this sweetener. Now I don't use sugar, even when I bake cakes and pastries. If the recipe says "add 1 cup of sugar" - I add 1 tablespoon of stevia instead of sugar. Я пробовала стевию разных фирм-производителей, практически все дают странный привкус (послевкусие), кроме NuNaturals. Теперь это моя любимая стевия, я люблю этот подсластитель. Сейчас я не употребляю сахар, даже когда пеку торты и пирожные. Если в рецепте написано "добавьте стакан сахара", я добавляю столовую ложку стевии.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Reviewer2484492 on Jul 14, 2012

Очень довольна!!!!!!

Fantastic

Posted by camillak on Jul 13, 2012

This is a MUST have! Its fantastic! Addicted! :-)