Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1147279 on Apr 10, 2008

This brand of Stevia has a sweet, light taste. I use it in Yerba Mate and hot cocoa in place of sugar or maple syrup. I don't use sugar in general, if I can avoid it, and this is an excellent Stevia that's bulked up to a volume equivalent to sugar. The maltodextrin in it may put some people off, since it's an extra carbohydrate, but all in all this is a good product. They definitely did fix that weird bitter taste that some Stevia has.

Great tasting stevia

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Apr 14, 2008

One of the best tasting brands of stevia on the market, I've been buying this for years. It's an easy, practical alternative to sugar and the unhealthy artificial sweeteners.

NuNaturals stevia bulk powder

Posted by Reviewer1543170 on Apr 18, 2008

This stevia is the best tasting. I have tasted many. The bulk is cheaper and easier to use in recipes and iced tea. I will order again.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Aug 07, 2010

I have used Stevia for many years and always buy the NuNaturals brand. I ran out and bought another brand at my local health food store. IT WAS AWFUL! So bitter. I was so happy to get my NuNaturals stevia this week.

NuNaturals White Stevia Powder extract.

Posted by Reviewer1086023 on Jun 13, 2008

I've given Stevia powder a 5 star rating. I think it's the very best and wouldn't be without it. Anne Murray

Joanne

Posted by Reviewer1998254 on Jun 15, 2008

Very pleased with this product.

client

Posted by Reviewer1315087 on Jun 24, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Nu Stevia White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2995699 on Jun 27, 2008

The product was exactly as described. It arrived exactly when it was supposed to. I was charged exactly what I expected to be charged. No drama, the entire transaction was performed without a hitch. I love it when things just work. This was my first order from iHerb; it will not be the last.

I Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2661935 on Jul 02, 2008

This product is great. There is NO after taste and it can be used for cooking as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2125821 on Jul 05, 2008

Have never used stevia before, but love it!