Great Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2682931 on Aug 12, 2008

I love this stevia and I love the price I paid. This will be a definite re-order

NuStevia White Stevia Powder - 12 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

This is a good product that does not have an after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

Does what is says on the tin!

Posted by Reviewer2592308 on Aug 19, 2008

Perfect for sweetening of drinks and food, no funny aftertaste, very sweet, can be used very sparingly. Good value for money, too.

Mary from St Cloud, MN

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Aug 27, 2008

This sweetener is by far the best price at iHerb. It does not contain any sugar, suculose, etc. and is from the leaves of a plant...very little processing. It is quite potent, so a little goes a long ways. I have not baked with it yet, but use it for just about everything else. This is the best place to purchase it - the iHerb company is very reliable.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Powder,

Posted by Reviewer1855043 on Sep 04, 2008

This is great product

Cecile Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Sep 09, 2008

Being a type II diabetic I wanted a natural sweetner that would not raise my blood sugars. In my case the NuNaturals NuStevia is just what I have been searching for. I have tried many different brands, and I was about to give up on stevia until a friend told me about NuStevia. I tried it and I was very satisfied with the NuStevia, it did not have that bitterness that most stevia's have. My husband is even using it now!!! He tells everyone that it is the best sweetner we have ever used, and I stand behind his statement, and iherb for the great value they offer us.

no after taste stevia

Posted by Reviewer1161815 on Sep 11, 2008

I am enjoying the no after taste stevia as well as the ease of measuring with the 1/4 teaspoon amounts. It does really well in baking also. Ronnie Johnston

Best stevia I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 16, 2008

While I can still distinctly taste the stevia, the usually unpalatable after taste is extremely reduced. So 5 stars as it's by far the best I've tried of stevia.

NuStevia White Powder

Posted by Reviewer2663648 on Sep 16, 2008

First I tried the individual packets, had to open with scissors ended up with a pile of little packets and the purple label stains the counter. One was not enough and two was too much. Tried the pills. They did not desolve completely leaving a residue in the botton of the cup. They do work better with my ice tea machine. Then I tried the 12 oz. white powder and it is great. Put some in the small bottle that the pills came in and use a 1/4 teaspoon for measuring and it is just right. I will stick with the powder form in the future. Thanks for asking... Sarah Ann Pepper

Bonnie

Posted by Reviewer1086022 on Sep 20, 2008

Best products and best pricing along with fast and great customer service come from iHerb. Besides NuStevia White Stevia Powder I use many of the products and I know I cannot beat the purity. I am a happy and healthy customer and I am also a retruning customer many times over and will be in the future too.