Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2083574 on Apr 21, 2012

This is the first time I have ever used a sweetener that tastes like sugar. No bitter taste whatsoever. For some, perhaps, a half teaspoon of NuStevia would seem like a lot to use to sweeten a 10-oz. mug of coffee, but it's a lot better than using 3-4 teaspoons of SUGAR! I will definitely continue to purchase this product from iHerb, THE best website ever for ordering supplements, etc.!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I'm on my second jar of this. I find most stevia leaves an aftertaste I don't like but this one is fine. Good price too.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1700090 on Apr 16, 2012

Great product since we've given up white sugar for the most part. The fastest,easiest shipping ever

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

This is really good tasting Stevia and dissolves well in hot or cold. I will be buying this again.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2010938 on Apr 07, 2012

Not bitter; easy to use. Mixes well.

for those who have allergy on sugar

Posted by Reviewer2241186 on Apr 04, 2012

My 3-year old daughter has allergy on ordinary/cane sugar, but when i replaced it with this Stevia powder she was really happy. Allergy is gone now) recommend for children as sugar replacement!

Stevia - Not Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1465667 on Mar 28, 2012

The taste is a little super sweet. It takes some getting used to, but the fact that it's so much healthier for me and my family is well worth the adjustment.

Kedine

Posted by Reviewer2233503 on Mar 26, 2012

Stevia is unbelievable, I'm really losing weight by using this instead of sugar. Thank you!

Stevia white powder

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 16, 2012

I have used stevia white powder for years as a sweetner instead of sugar. It has recently become extremely expensive, so I ordered this smaller size this time due to cost. It is not the best value for the money, bu the other one was too much now.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1758644 on Mar 16, 2012

Really haven't any other bitter taste, just sweet