Hands down the most superior sweetner ever

Posted by Reviewer1333594 on Oct 11, 2012

Never have I tasted anything so perfect in any form of sweetner, artificial or not. Why would you use sugar when this substitute is practically the same tasting with no calories Huge fan of stevia and so happy I have tried this. Will be using this for years, family is on to it now also Happy +++ with this product

Stevia- a good choice!

Posted by blingrita on Oct 11, 2012

i love this one! last long! :-)

Maybe its good, but not for me.

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 09, 2012

Maybe it's me bot used to Stevia, but in my opinion I did NOT like using this in my tea, baking or cooking. The taste was like fake, weird sugar. I even felt sick after drinking tea. I tried different potions just in case it was me using too much or too little of it in food/drinks, but still I didn't liked it at all. 2 stars for beeing a product that are a bit healthy compared to sugar, and for prize. And the box was big aswell, would last for long even if I actually used this every day. Will of course not buy again.

meets expectations

Posted by 5007756058547809840 on Oct 07, 2012

I am a diabetic and this product seems to help control my sugar and provides sweetness much like real sugar. I would grade it an A+

Super

Posted by agnishka on Oct 01, 2012

a very great thing to dieting. help me save unnecessary calories from sugar. recommend it to all who are in trouble for weight loss.

This really is the best stevia.

Posted by Reviewer3235820 on Sep 25, 2012

I have tried many brands of stevia - powders and liquid... and I was just disappointed with the bitter or strange aftertaste - and about to give up on stevia as an option entirely. I had read a lot of good reviews of this brand, and I'm glad I bothered to try it. NuNaturals is amazing - and NO weird aftertaste. I will never bother with another brand again. Really impressed.

stevia

Posted by 5248798728716618029 on Sep 22, 2012

I like this stevia. very useful product.

so good !!

Posted by 5677213709212085737 on Sep 22, 2012

It is good for ma healthy! Thanks IHerb!

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 19, 2012

Great alternative to sugar or honey.

Natural y sin calorías.

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Sep 09, 2012

No se le puede pedir más, perfecto para postres, en cuanto le pillas el truco ya no hechas de menos el azucar.