Joanne Klaver

Posted by Reviewer2326269 on May 21, 2008

This is the most economical Stevia buy. Great flavor and no calories.

My fav product!

Posted by 4932264982291230136 on Feb 02, 2014

AMAZING sugar replacement. No bitterness no taste...just pure sweetness :) GET IT!

Tastes very good.

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Jul 20, 2010

No aftertaste, reasonably concentrated. And compared with others, it's a budget option.

One of the best sweeteners

Posted by 4667086483006775428 on May 11, 2013

Of all the sweeteners this is among the best one. Only liquid stevia is better. Use this almost everyday in my tea and cooking. Will buy again :)

Highly Recommended

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

NuNaturals NuStevia is my favorite issuer of stevia as it is pure, other unwanted sweeteners are not added.

Cecile Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Sep 09, 2008

Being a type II diabetic I wanted a natural sweetner that would not raise my blood sugars. In my case the NuNaturals NuStevia is just what I have been searching for. I have tried many different brands, and I was about to give up on stevia until a friend told me about NuStevia. I tried it and I was very satisfied with the NuStevia, it did not have that bitterness that most stevia's have. My husband is even using it now!!! He tells everyone that it is the best sweetner we have ever used, and I stand behind his statement, and iherb for the great value they offer us.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2227956 on Nov 07, 2011

will use this product in most of my baking to cut down on sugar

Stevia for the sweet life

Posted by Reviewer2229022 on Oct 14, 2011

I began to take Stevia when my doctor told me I was borderline diabetic and I found it to be great stuff. I need only a whisper of it to sweeten my hot drinks and one tub lasts for months. Much longer than sugar! My weight is now falling off at a good, sensible rate, too. That's a bonus, and I'm no longer at risk of diabetes. Highly recommended.

Kedine

Posted by Reviewer2233503 on Mar 26, 2012

Stevia is unbelievable, I'm really losing weight by using this instead of sugar. Thank you!

Super

Posted by agnishka on Oct 01, 2012

a very great thing to dieting. help me save unnecessary calories from sugar. recommend it to all who are in trouble for weight loss.