Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1961698 on Sep 07, 2010

This is the best tasting stevia I have ever used.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer2784578 on Oct 04, 2010

Good product, shipped quickly, at a good price. Thanks.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer1555003 on Oct 05, 2010

Can't beat the quality or price anywhere!

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2268320 on Oct 05, 2010

We have been using this for about 6 months and have noticed a big difference in how much better we feel using it instead of artificial sweeteners. It tastes great and is not at all bitter unless we put in too much. We use it in making healthy jams and other desserts as well as in our oatmeal cooked cereal. We highly recommend this brand because it simply tastes so good.

THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1421961 on Oct 06, 2010

I LOVE THIS STEVIA! I have bought it before, and will continue to buy it for its great value, great taste and versatility. We use it in smoothies, cheesecake...its constantly being used and we couldn't be happier with finding it!

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2382426 on Oct 11, 2010

You have the berst prices and fastes service I have ever found. I thank you and will use your web site from now own. I will tell others about your site and again thank you. I love NuNaturals brand NuStevia, I have tried other barands of Stevia and feel NuNaturals to be far superior to any other brand. Charles Talbott

Awsome value

Posted by Reviewer2113837 on Oct 14, 2010

This is the best price anywhere on stevia!!!!!!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Posted by Reviewer1069794 on Oct 15, 2010

Great product. Please continue to carry

The Ultimate Stevia - Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2194880 on Oct 15, 2010

We have tried several brands off the Internet because the ones in the stores like Truvia are awful and a complete waste of money. This was the best of any brand we tried. We love it and use it every day in our coffee, tea, lemonade, smoothies and even sprinkled on salad if we use any bitter greens. This is the BEST stevia on the market. There is absolutely no bitter aftertaste as there is with other stevia. NuNaturals added a proprietary ingredient that makes it even sweeter. As it was listed as "natural flavor" I was concerned it might have hidden MSG. I called them up and they said "absolutely not." They then sent me a document explaining how it has no MSG and is a proprietary herb they use to enhance the sweetness. We started with the 1 lb. size and loved it so much we got the 5 lb. We eventually went through that and decided to get two more of the 5 lb. bags so we always have it on hand. We'll always have a supply of this. It is the best sweetener my girlfriend or I have ever tried.

STEVIA

Posted by Reviewer2458414 on Oct 16, 2010

IN MY TOWN THIS PRODUCT IS $28.00 AT WHOLE FOODS. I LOVE THIS STEVIA POWDER AND USE IT DAILY. LESLIE