10% Off Orders Over $40!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beware: this product has been reformulated!

Posted by Reviewer1730440 on Jan 22, 2014

I have loved Nunaturals for years, and was terribly disappointed when I opened my new bag of 5 lb NuNaturals to find that you need 2-3 times as much of the stuff and it tastes awful, like the cheap bitter stevia we all avoid. Bait and switch NuNaturals! Shame on you. I'm now on the search for the best stevia on the market now that it's clearly not NuNaturals. Blech. Wish I didn't have to give it one star.

New batch in 2014 is very bitter and no taste

Posted by Reviewer1083438 on Feb 05, 2014

I have been using this 5 lb products for over six years. The new bag I purchased in January 2014 looks different in both color and texture. When I make tea and coffee using the same amount as I always did, I was shocked that the sweetness was much weaker and made the beverage very bitter. I tasted the powder with my finger and the extract itself was bitter. I am sorry this product has changed its characteristics. I have been ordering it for so long and really enjoyed it. I have since ordered it from another supplier and will not continue this bag. It is indeed a waste in every aspect. Hope the company can review the quality of this product. I strongly suggest new users to buy small quantity to ensure you like the new taste before you commit to the huge bag.

What Happened????

Posted by Reviewer1347463 on Feb 11, 2014

I have been buying this product for years and it was the best stevia out there and very cost friendly. All of a sudden it was gone for ages and then a few bags showed up but what's in those bags is HORRIBLE!!! It is no longer sweet! I've used twice the amount I used to use to "sweeten" something and it's still not sweet and it deadens the flavor of what you are trying to sweeten. The price, when it's available had more than doubled and that for an inferior product. I thought maybe it was me, but I see at least one other review with the same issue. Guess the search is on again because, unless the old formula comes back, this is a waste.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1283341 on Feb 06, 2010

I didn't realize I was not ordering pure stevia. Pure stevia is green, I now know. Not a pleasant order. The multidextros killed my purpose for getting stevia. I needed to be more informed, or better yet, your add should have warned a newbe like me that I was not getting pure stevia. Now I have 5 pounds of white stuff that I do not know what to do with.

Sweet deal!