Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Nov 11, 2009

I just love this bargain price for stevia! I share with my friends and we all save on buying a smaller amount! I use it in my recipes [just cut the amount of sugar in half] and most everything comes out wonderful!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Nov 14, 2009

This is a product I am so happy I discovered. I am finding so many uses for it to replace sugar and am looking forward to learning additional ways to use it. iHerb's service is always fast and dependable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1450858 on Nov 14, 2009

We use this instead of sugar in many of the items we eat. We use it to sweeten tea when we make it and my husband even uses it on his cereal.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia powder, 5#'s

Posted by Reviewer2605568 on Nov 19, 2009

This was a great find for me. I have looked other places for a larger package of Stevia powder to use for more than just individual sweetner. The packets I have are terrific, but difficult to use in quantity. This is perfect and the price was very reasonable. I'm always pleased with products I purchase here. Thanks for offering great savings on them.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1514267 on Nov 21, 2009

I've been a longtime user of NuStevia after trying several brands. NuStevia doesn't leave a bitter after taste, especially when you put it in hot foods (e.g. hot oatmeal). I love it!

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Nov 22, 2009

I use this for cooking as well as sweetening my coffee and tea. No bitter after taste.

Posted by Reviewer2231811 on Aug 18, 2009

We even bring a supply of this Stevia to Africa for a diabetic.

Better Than Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 02, 2009

I really love this stuff and to think the Japanese have been using it for over forty years. No wonder we are a over-weight diabetic country. This sweetner is the best. Just go light on the spoonful.

Terrific Price and Great Quality!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Sep 23, 2009

I use stevia to make Kool-Aid and Sweet Tea, and this powder is just the right sweetness, and a little goes a LONG way! It dissolves rapidly in cold water, and there is zero aftertaste, like other sweeteners. I am so glad I decided to order this huge quantity when I had the extra money.

AWESOME!!!

Posted by Reviewer2560842 on Oct 07, 2009

This brand of Stevia is really great! It is NOT bitter like the others I've tried, and it sweetens well with just a little bit.