stevia is great

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

havent actually used this brand yet, but stevia is great for baking..i dont use it for anything else

This stuff is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2631609 on Nov 16, 2011

My husband has lost 50 lbs. in the last two years using this product in place of sugar. He gave up soda as he was advised by his doctor to change his life-style or go on medication to control his blood pressure and cholesterol. He converted to healthy drinks sweetened with NuStevia, the only one I could find with no aftertaste. He has normal blood pressure and much lower cholesterol. He hasn't been sick in two years since eliminating sugar from his diet and he looks great! This is a very simple life changer.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2939298 on Nov 15, 2011

I have been using Stevia now for about 5 years, I think the NuNaturals Stevia tastes the best and being about to buy it in bulk saves me money. Its a great product

nu stevia

Posted by Reviewer2913260 on Nov 14, 2011

love it and thanks for getting it here so quickly!!!!

Mostly maltodextrin.

Posted by Reviewer3222155 on Nov 13, 2011

This product may be easier to use for people use to sugar since it is mostly maltodextrin and only 10% stevia. This allows you to use a 1/16 of a teaspoon in a cup of tea without completely over powering the tea. I am used to 100% stevia so I am used to using 1/100 of a teaspoon to sweeten my tea. I prefer using 100% stevia.

Stevıa wıthout an aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2908818 on Nov 07, 2011

Thıs ıs one of the few stevıa brands that has a mellow taste wıthout an aftertaste

Nu Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1897690 on Nov 04, 2011

Didnt like the package it came in

Reasonably Priced! :[)

Posted by Reviewer1315428 on Nov 01, 2011

We've used a few of I.H.'s stevia products & are quite PLEASED w/ this one! It's not BITTER & seem's to go a long way.

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2289714 on Oct 14, 2011

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

I love NuNaturals..

Posted by Reviewer2233934 on Oct 12, 2011

I have been ordering the NuNaturals in the smaller package but decided on the larger this time. We love this Stevia. It does not have a bitter taste and we use it on everything.