NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1275245 on Apr 21, 2010

Best tasting stevia available!

Great sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2358709 on Apr 22, 2010

This product is great - it gives you the sweetness of sugar without the calories. It is also a great way to purchase NuStevia in bulk!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1570522 on Apr 26, 2010

I love the 5lb package of Stevie Powder, saves me the trouble of ordering as frequently.

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2688505 on Apr 26, 2010

An exceptional deal on a great product. Super sweet with no aftertaste and blends as easily as sugar in hot or cold liquids. I use two teaspoons in a full gallon of unsweetened tea and it's just right! And the half cup of sugar that I'm no longer using is already showing in my weight and complexion. All in all, a fine product that I WILL order again.

No better sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer2445009 on May 02, 2010

Not only does it do as well as sugar, it is of course far better, but I have also noticed, as I use it pretty exclusively, that my sensitivity is going up so that not only am I using far less of the stevia but other things have become very sweet. I have had VEGETABLES for a dessert!