How sweet it is

Posted by Reviewer2218046 on Apr 14, 2009

The best sweetener on the Internet

Great stevia: strong, sweet, mixes well

Posted by Reviewer3000255 on May 01, 2009

I've tried about 5 different stevia products, and I like this one, probably the best. It mixes well, is pretty strong (i.e. I use 2 tsp for 2 quarts of kool-aid), and is a decent price. I'll buy it again, but it'll take me a while to run out of the 5lbs :)

Nustevia

Posted by Reviewer3030436 on May 13, 2009

Very good buy ,I am happy with the whole order.thanks

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1617595 on May 23, 2009

Better than sliced bread. Bulk quantity allows for easier baking. We don't use sugar any more.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3235604 on Jun 01, 2009

I am using stevia for 3 years already. This was a first time I tried this brand and I like it. Dissolves quick, not very powdery, practically no after taste. Great!

EXCELLENT VALUE

Posted by Reviewer1602589 on Jun 13, 2009

MY HUSBAND IS A DIABETIC AND LOVES THIS STUFF. IT HAS A 0 CLYCEMIC INDEX.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1665280 on Aug 14, 2009

This NuStevia bulk product exceeded my expectations from day one in that has no after taste, it's sweet (...) actually very sweet, and convenience of buying in bulk beats by far any other product on the market. I used it successfully on some tough carb-free diet stints in the past with amazing results. This bag will last you for a long, long time. Five stars from a repeat customer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1650768 on Aug 15, 2009

We use NuStevia in beverages for our son who has Autism, we try to stay away from artificial Sweeteners and We've been using this for over a year.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1102960 on Jun 25, 2010

This is a great deal on one of the best tasting pure stiva powders I have tried. The price is fantastic and the service was great. Shipping time was very quick. I would defiantly by from iHerb again. Sincerely, Tony Zeazas

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Posted by Reviewer3221704 on Jun 25, 2010

Great product, great price from a great seller. The taste is great too. I was a little surprised that it taste so good. It shipped out the same day ordered.