Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Pure Extract, 1 lb (454 g)

Warning: product reformulated June 2013

26 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jun 19, 2013

Yuck. They have reformulated this product. The new container is larger and the product has a nasty bitter aftertaste, and us less than 1/3 as sweet. After 6 years I am looking for a new brand. Please email me annkatherine@gmail.com if you know a good alternative. This stuff is no longer worth buying. I called the company and they admit the new product is very different, less sweet and bitter. FYI

Good Bye NuNaturals

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1282931 on Sep 28, 2013

They have definitely reformulated the product. It taste different, has an after taste that it didn't before. It takes 4 to5 times as much to acquire the same sweetness as before. Now I have to find another brand. What a shame, I have been buying NuNaturals for 2 years from iHerb, and now I have to find something else.

Reformulated--gone from the best on the market to the WORST!

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1892191 on Aug 06, 2013

I called the company also and they stated they have reformulated in order to market it in another way. I told them it was awful and very upset as I had used this product for several years, but no more. I just hate this because I searched forever before I found this product.

Stevia without filler -- moving on from NuNaturals

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1963715 on Nov 18, 2013

I used to love this product -- no filler, and the taste was good. However, I am tired of the repeated NuNaturals shortages at iHerb, and the reviews of an inferior reformulation convince me that I was lucky to have discovered NuNaturals Pure when it was a good product, but it is time to move on. I have switched to the Trader Joe's Pure Stevia product and at this point, I guess I will stick with it.

Formula was changed

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3209327 on Dec 13, 2013

I agree with others. This used to the best on the market and its now AWLFUL. Need to find a new product.