Very Nice Sugar Alternative

Posted by 5318451105251763899 on Feb 18, 2016

I love the NuNaturals, Nu Stevia, white stevia pure ectract! This batch was sweeter than our last batch. We make either iced tea or lemonade every day and use only 1/2 teaspoon of the Stevia powder to sweeten a gallon of tea or lemonade. Our whole family loves it form our 8 year old and up. We used to use a whole cup of honey to sweeten a gallon of tea. So glad we found this stevia! We have been using this brand for over 3 years and will continue to get it from iherb since they have the best price on this delicious non calorie natural sweetener.

Horrible!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3183118 on Mar 17, 2015

Several years ago I purchased the 1 lb. container Pure Stevia Pure White Extract. I used the product consistently since then. At that time, this was the absolute best stevia on the market in terms of taste (no bitterness) and the sweetness level was unparalleled. It was an excellent buy for the price. Fast-forward 2 years and I was running out and purchased two more containers. What a COMPLETE disappointment! The texture is different, it tastes different and it takes 4X or more to get the same level of sweetness than the previous container I had. At $100 per container this is product is now a complete rip-off! What a complete disappointment.....now I have to find a new product because I have to believe there is a better product on the market. So much for ruining a perfect product.....go NuNaturals! One less customer for you to worry about....

Same Great Product

Posted by 5140547166924450328 on Dec 16, 2014

I've read on other sites that NuNaturals changed the formula for this product and that it's taste had changed for the worse. I purchased my original NuStevia about 4 years ago. The NuStevia I received with this order was exactly the same as the original order. Same great taste. I use it in everything except coffee, but I never did like the taste of it in coffee.

Used to be nice but the product has totally been changed

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Sep 09, 2014

Nothing like the original product. This used to be fantastic. I dont know what they have done to it but its not the same product so not sure how it can have the same contents.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2847517 on Apr 15, 2014

My first purchase of this product was just over a year ago. I was so enamoured of it that I gave samples to family and friends. It was the sweetest and most pleasant stevia that I had ever had the pleasure of using. I was like the advertising campaign manager for this product. Consequently I was asked to buy another 1 lb tub to be shared. Even though I still had plenty of the original I went ahead and purchased some more. The tub when it arrived was larger than the first, with the same volume and claim on the outside. On opening it I noticed that the colour and texture were not quite the same as the stevia that I had bought previously. The taste was dreadful! It took almost a half a teaspoon of the stuff to sweeten a mug of tea. The first batch called for a tiny pinch of stevia on the tip of a teaspoon to do the same job. On contacting the manufacturer I was informed that it was due to the FDA and having to compete in a market where it wasn't feasible for the company to keep the previous formula. iHerb refused to refund my money and NuNaturals were APOLOGETIC! Nobody wanted the stuff that I had purchased as it was in no way like the original purchase. It has proven to be a VERY EXPENSIVE AND BITTER LESSON for me. SO BUYER BEWARE!!! You have been warned!

Worst ever now

Posted by Reviewer1513820 on Apr 03, 2014

I now have to use four times as much to get any sweetness. What happened? Prices went up, sweetening power went down! I wasted $100. I would give ZERO stars if I could.

Not the same and not worth buying anymore

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Mar 18, 2014

I use to by this regularly and really liked it but they have changed the product and it's nasty and takes at least 10 times as much to begin to change the taste to make something sweeter. Unless they change the formula back I will never buy this or Now's stevia extract anymore and Now's used to be just as sweet as this used to be......don't waste your money on this.....it's nasty and a ripoff now..... and now the price went from around $65 to $100

I paid for the product and never get it

Posted by 5488889419583012275 on Mar 12, 2014

I did an order for this product,I paid and I wait 2 months!! never get it!Dont buy it ,I sent e-mail to iherb and I had no response. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Posted by 5497240818031416345 on Mar 11, 2014

Nunaturals company has changed their ingredients supplier so this product is completely different than the previous one before. Even though you put a lot of them, it doesn't get any sweeter but tastes weird and strange. You will waste a lot of money if you order this thinking of previous one before. I'm so disappointed and I don't know why the company suddenly decided to change their ingredients without letting anyone know about it. How unprofessional!!

Recent changes means BAD product

Posted by Reviewer2771696 on Mar 07, 2014

Like many here, I was a repeat buyer of this product. NuNaturals has done something to foul up this product horribly! Do not buy! It's bad tasting now & a very poor value with only a fraction of its former power. I need a new version of pure stevia. NEW INFO: Called NuNaturals directly & very nice rep is sending samples of 2 newer products from a better source improve the product & try to win us back. Call NuNaturals & ask for samples!