so useful!

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jun 04, 2010

I was excited about receiving this as it is not readily available in the UK and I have read a lot about it. I couldn't believe how little you need to use which makes it a very cost effective sweetener. My only negative comment is that the sweet taste you get from it is slightly artificial. It's a good product overall though and I'd buy it again.

I'm squirreling this away for harder times

Posted by Reviewer1690365 on Mar 22, 2012

This nice big jar goes into rat-proof storage. I grow my own stevia, but if you want pretty custards or other light-colored foods, you have to have refined stevia. This size will last us ten years.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1741014 on Jan 06, 2012

I only use this produce because it is the best no after taste in tea or coffee

The Best Stevia!!

Posted by 5085790089030423122 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best Stevia powder I have ever tried! There is absolutely NO bitter aftertaste. I have used 5/8 tsp in one gallon of iced tea at least daily for the past 6 weeks and can barely tell I have used any out of my one pound container. Very cost effective considering I was using 2 cups of Splenda for the same sweetening power. Healthier and cheaper...what more could you want!!

nu naturals nustevia white powder extract

Posted by Reviewer1786146 on Aug 28, 2011

Absolutely WONDERFUL product!!!! I use this NUstevia instead of sugar. I am a southerner (now) and the sweet tea is very important down here. I use a little of this in the gallons of tea I make and it is never noticed that it is not sugar. It has taken me a year to go through a 16 oz container! I make at least a gallon a day AND I put it into my cooking. I am thrilled to have found this product!!! and I am thrilled to pass along the review. I HAVE tried other stevia products and this one has NO bitterness or aftertaste. you will NOT be disapointed, use this stevia and is one it is the last stevia or "sweetner" decision you will make. I orderd the product it and received it almost immediately

this is the best

Posted by Reviewer1955452 on Oct 29, 2009

This form of stevia is the best I have used. It is not cut with anything, so a tiny amount is plenty to sweeten a cup of coffee, a sixteenth or even 1/32 of a teaspoon...or like me, with a mug of extra strong coffee, 1/8 tsp. The flavor is delicious. Recently on a trip to California, I ran out of the little bottle I had filled before I left home, and had to buy substitutes. I found nothing satisfactory. I went back to aspartame and splenda that I had used previously, and the sweetness and flavor were just inferior, even when I used absurd amounts. Then I tried two other brands of stevia, one cut with inulin (it was necessary to use at least a teaspoon per cup and I had a difficult time with the result of suddenly taking a significant amount of inulin) and one supposedly not cut. Again, the delicious flavor and the intense sweetness of the NuNaturals "white stevia pure extract" was disappointingly not there. I had to wait another 5 days to get home to the lb. I had there from my previous order. This lb. lasts me close to a year...every day a super cup of coffee, & it sure makes my morning break. I called NuNaturals right away to compliment them on a great product & how much I had missed it when I ran out.

Very Nice Sugar Alternative

Posted by 5318451105251763899 on Feb 18, 2016

I love the NuNaturals, Nu Stevia, white stevia pure ectract! This batch was sweeter than our last batch. We make either iced tea or lemonade every day and use only 1/2 teaspoon of the Stevia powder to sweeten a gallon of tea or lemonade. Our whole family loves it form our 8 year old and up. We used to use a whole cup of honey to sweeten a gallon of tea. So glad we found this stevia! We have been using this brand for over 3 years and will continue to get it from iherb since they have the best price on this delicious non calorie natural sweetener.

I'm in heaven!!!

Posted by Reviewer1808516 on Oct 06, 2011

This stuff is awesome!!! I'll buy this 4-ever! So sweet, its unbelievable. Its almost 2 sweet. I LOVE SUGAR, and this is the best! I'm currently on the HCG diet and can't have anything but stevia. Now that I've found this, I don't want anything else, Id take this over Splenda, equal or even real sugar. One little pinch in my coffee and its bliss!!! Buy this, you won't be disappointed! btw, lost 3lbs last night, used this stuff all day yesterday so it definitely won't stall your weight loss:)

Excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Nov 13, 2011

Great taste, no bitter aftertaste. I use stevia all the time, and can recommend this brand highly.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1905524 on Nov 27, 2011

this is a great product that is all natural