NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Pure Extract, 1 lb (454 g)

Same Great Product

Posted by 5140547166924450328 on Dec 16, 2014

I've read on other sites that NuNaturals changed the formula for this product and that it's taste had changed for the worse. I purchased my original NuStevia about 4 years ago. The NuStevia I received with this order was exactly the same as the original order. Same great taste. I use it in everything except coffee, but I never did like the taste of it in coffee.

Used to be nice but the product has totally been changed

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Sep 09, 2014

Nothing like the original product. This used to be fantastic. I dont know what they have done to it but its not the same product so not sure how it can have the same contents.

I paid for the product and never get it

Posted by 5488889419583012275 on Mar 12, 2014

I did an order for this product,I paid and I wait 2 months!! never get it!Dont buy it ,I sent e-mail to iherb and I had no response. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Sweeter than some others

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Feb 06, 2009

I used to get the other 1 lb brand,but after I got this one I noticed that it's sweeter so it takes 1/3 less the amount I used add to sweeten my tea.I can tell this because I'm using the same tiny scoop.I like it a lot.

The best sweetener out there!!!

Posted by Reviewer1512084 on Apr 21, 2013

I LOVE this product!!! This is my 2nd 16 oz (1 lb) container of NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract. The 1st one lasted me over a year. Being a *sweet tea lover* from the south, this is THE answer to less sugar! At first I had to mix 1/2 sugar and 1/2 stevia, then gradually increased the amount of stevia while decreasing the sugar until I weaned myself (and my family) totally off of sugared tea. To make 1 gal of tea, I use 3 Luzianne Decaf family sized tea bags and sweeten it with a rounded 1/2 tsp of NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract. I make my tea in a tea maker and to get full strength/flavor from the tea bags, I actually run fresh cool water through the tea bags (in the machine) twice instead of once. -------------------- Adding to this review (4/26/11). I'm on my 4th container now and have converted a number of friends/family over to this product. I use a level 1/2 tsp to my 1 gal of tea now instead of a rounded tsp. It just tastes more refreshing, rather than overly sweet. I've also started making lemonade and limeade and it is WONDERFUL with stevia. I use 4 fresh lemons or limes to make 1/2 gal, with about 1/2 tsp of stevia. --------------------My daughter uses this to make Kool Aid. Instead of making a pitcher that has to be stored in the fridge, she mixes 1/2 tsp of stevia per packet of Kool Aid (which is a little too sweet for my taste, so you might adjust this to your own taste) in a small jar that she can keep on the counter. Then she can make Kool Aid by the glass by spooning in and mixing the right amount into water, then ice, or no ice if using cold water.