so useful!

Posted by Reviewer1645212 on Jun 04, 2010

I was excited about receiving this as it is not readily available in the UK and I have read a lot about it. I couldn't believe how little you need to use which makes it a very cost effective sweetener. My only negative comment is that the sweet taste you get from it is slightly artificial. It's a good product overall though and I'd buy it again.

Appreciate these products

Posted by Reviewer2850700 on Jun 19, 2010

I have used these products for several years and appreciate them immensely. They do the job very well.

Fantastic product...

Posted by Scotchmist on Jul 14, 2010

Great Value, Great product, great taste!

NuNaturals, NuStevia Whit Stevia Pure Extract

Posted by Reviewer2442557 on Jul 20, 2010

Just love your product in the Pure Extract form. My husband is a diabetic and we have completely turned our entire household over to Stevia use everyday. Although it is too hot to experiment with Stevia in baking right now, I am looking forward to the Fall when I will be actively engaged in it's use in some of our favorite baking. Great product and I highly recommend it. It was very easy to transition my entire family to the taste of Stevia in everyday use.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract, 1 lb.

Posted by Reviewer3361072 on Jul 24, 2010

I just got my order yesterday, shipping was fast only took like 3 days, last night I made lemonaide and it came out really good, but the real test is sweet tea, so this morning I made sweet tea I used 1/2 tsp, of the product with 3 family sized Luizianne tea bags and to make a gallon of tea, wow it tastes great, boiled some water, then added the tea bags and stevia,(mixed everything together) let seep for approx 30 minutes, poured in pitcher and filled with cold water and it's great, and I don't detect an after taste, I'm sold I love sweet tea but 1 cup of sugar is ridiculous. I'm sold, can't wait to try baking with it.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Mar 20, 2009

Cannot wait for the price to go down if the sugar industry will let it. I have turned on a few diabetic I know to stevia and they love it!

another great product

Posted by Reviewer1051613 on May 07, 2009

A great product at a good price

Good stevia

Posted by Reviewer3131251 on Aug 16, 2010

Best pure stevia I have found.

Make sure you compare apples to apples

Posted by Reviewer3124072 on Aug 16, 2010

Be careful when you buy any Stevia powder. This product is pure Stevia. Many of the other products I have purchased, like the packets, are mostly fillers. in order to sweeten a half gallon of iced tea, I would use 10 to 12 of the packets. I have to be careful with this stuff. An 1/8 of a teaspoon is more than enough. This container should last me a year, at least.

Speedy Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer1625321 on Sep 14, 2010

The order was correct and came right away!