(was) perfect

Posted by 4627791177925299321 on May 11, 2015

purchased for the ability of caramelizing, and found to be a perfect alternative to sugar in bakery. now I discover it is discontinued ... bad news. I looked for alternative producers but found none. I will miss this product.

sunnere søtning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 16, 2015

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Good

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Tastes good no after taste.Will reorder.

Dulzor natural sin regusto amargo

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho porque endulza sin dejar ese regusto amargo de muchos edulcorantes artificiales. Tampoco me gusta el regusto de la estevia, amargo también, como a regaliz. Con lo que la tagatosa ha sido mi salvación, ¡ya tengo mi segundo paquete en camino!

Very ood sugar substitute for non and diabetic consumers

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 29, 2014

I have IBS - particularly affected by sugars and I am a diabetic. This has a negligible effect on blood sugar and does not kick the IBS into gear. I was really sure it was going to. Best thing - no after taste like stevia and erithyritol and not a chemical like splenda. Granular so great for baking on a 1 to 1.1 ratio. Also is a prebiotic so good for stomach bacteria and immune health. Would probably be good for those with candida who have to forego sugar.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good taste and can lower glucose levels

Great taste but..

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

Very good as a sugar substitute and would have liked to keep using it, however on some days I had it all was well, but a couple other times it gave me an upset tummy, so about the 3 hour mark after eating it, don't leave the house !!!! I has the ability to liquidfy your entire insides. The taste is great and no after taste. I made caramel with it, and it thickens and browns into a good sauce, it will burn quickly and once it has gone too brown the taste is too burnt to eat. I would say 1 teaspoon at a time is fine, but 2 desertspoons in one sitting is enough to upset the tummy.

Really does brown, but not sure about FODMAPs

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 31, 2014

I have only used this a few times, and it provides excellent results. I am not yet certain if this is high in FODMAPs, but I suspect it is. For someone with FODMAP intolerance, it can be hard to pinpoint the sources of digestive distress with any certainty, so I can't say for certain if it's caused me problems. However, it hasn't been tested, so if you have IBS or known FODMAP intolerance, I would proceed with caution.

The best sugar substitute I EVER used !!

Posted by 4941436539937935644 on Jan 08, 2014

The best !! I use it for sweeten my tea , and I cant tell that my tea sweetened with sugar substitute !!

Great tasting Sugar substitute for baking

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Dec 16, 2013

I bought this based on other reviews from Iherb and have been very happy as I have baked cookies using this and find no difference. Love the fact that its low glycemic index. Its expensive but now I do not buy cookies / brownies from stores but make my own and feel good that I am eating healthy. Thank you Iherb for carrying this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »