Don't buy this

Posted by Reviewer2220822 on Apr 13, 2016

I used to buy the NuNaturals NuStevia in bulk but the site no longer offered it. So I tried the erythritol. What a waste of money...it had very little sweetness unless you used a ton of it and I will not buy it again. It does have the granular feel of regular sugar though, if you are interested in that.

Made in China

Posted by Reviewer2720281 on Aug 24, 2015

No, you won't learn that from the product label or their website. They did confirm that to me by email.

Great Stuff

Posted by 4889245569214425794 on Mar 20, 2015

The best tasting natural sweetner out there - and one a lot of people just don't know about. Expensive for some reason even though it's made from actual sugar?? Perhaps if more peole purchase and use this stuff it will become available on shelves and the price become more reasonable. Thanks for carrying in bulk at the best price around :) Will be buying again when the bag I have runs out!

Erythritol

Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015

I never tried another brand of Erythritol but I am very happy with the texture and floavour this product provides my recipe. Always combine alternative sweeteners for the best resukts, I use this with stevia in baking.

Winning Sugar Substitute combination

Posted by 5341579957535297491 on Jul 28, 2014

I use a combination of Erythritol, Xyletol and Palm Sugar (even amounts) for sugar in recipes. Wonderful combination. Erythritol and Xyletol are not broken down by the body, so all you get is the sweetness!

NuNaturals Erythritol is great

Posted by 5043669461693430908 on Jul 14, 2014

Great product.

Best Sweetener for Baking

Posted by 5226769703623420269 on Mar 04, 2014

Erythritol is the best sugar substitute for baking. You can even caramelize it. It works just like sugar on many applications and doesn't have an after taste.

Good product, fast delivery

Posted by 5727935313481482496 on Sep 20, 2013

Good product delivered really fast (across the Atlantic Ocean) :-) Highly recommended!

Love

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Sep 14, 2013

Have purchased several bags. Xylitol gives me bloat. But, Erythritol doesn't do that to me.

One of many good Erythritol products

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jan 27, 2013

I use erythritol in everything (where I would like some sweetness). I wouldn't recommend to use it alone for baking, because the taste gets too strong, but it works well to mix it up with stevia or other natural sweeteners.