great

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010

good price. erythriol is such a great subsittue and it tastes close to sugar.

Good price on a hard to find product.

Posted by Reviewer1963992 on May 25, 2010

A great sugar-free sweetener. Seems the same as the Emerald Forest brand I was buying until it was out of stock on their site. I use this to help control my high blood sugars.

Great for sugar-free baking

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Aug 19, 2011

We love this for baking sugar-free desserts! So much better than maltitol, which should be banned for the gastrointestinal distress it causes.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2308728 on Jun 21, 2010

Almost taste like sugar but about 70% sweet. Recommended

NuNaturals Erythritol is great

Posted by 5043669461693430908 on Jul 14, 2014

Great product.

Winning Sugar Substitute combination

Posted by 5341579957535297491 on Jul 28, 2014

I use a combination of Erythritol, Xyletol and Palm Sugar (even amounts) for sugar in recipes. Wonderful combination. Erythritol and Xyletol are not broken down by the body, so all you get is the sweetness!

Erythritol

Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015

I never tried another brand of Erythritol but I am very happy with the texture and floavour this product provides my recipe. Always combine alternative sweeteners for the best resukts, I use this with stevia in baking.

NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals.

Posted by Reviewer1299520 on Aug 16, 2010

This is my first time buying this brand of Erythritol and it arrived perfectly and is just fine! The pricing was good--I didn't compare it to others because the shipping on my entire became free because of the includsion of this product and that clearly made it worthwhile. Delivery was very prompt. As with Xylitol, I like putting it in the blender so that it comes out in a powdered form.

This is the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1985809 on Aug 26, 2010

The only sugar substitute that actually tastes like real sugar. About a gajillion times better than stevia, sorbitol, maltitol, sucralose, aspartame, etc.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3129551 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this sugar like product every morning in my Chai tea and sometimes on fresh fruit. I love how there is no after taste or negative side effects. I am finally starting to drop some weight and I think it is in part due to switching my sweeteners to Erythritol. The price is better than I've found anywhere else too. I will be ordering this again.