Extract-Erythritol mix

Posted by Reviewer1998454 on Apr 08, 2010

I mixed 1/2 pound Now Foods extract with 5 pounds of NuNaturals Pure Erythritol for the first time. I was shooting for an everyday easily spooonable sweetener for coffee or tea. I am very pleased with the results. Mix makes for 1/8-1/4 teaspone for a serving. It dissolves well and is easy to use. I still keep a 1/2 pound of the pure extract for large volume needs.

Sugar free sugar

Posted by Reviewer3136384 on Mar 13, 2010

Lovely stuff, does what it says and is so useful

Happy to find this!

Posted by Reviewer1844131 on Mar 21, 2010

Such a good product...such a good price...great shipping time. I will order again in the future.

Healthy Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2646547 on Apr 21, 2010

The Erythritol is very good. I will have to get used to the difference but it really does taste just like sugar. I'm pleased with it.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

Good price and good quality

Tastes good, like weak sugar. A little laxative if you take a lot in one sitting.

Posted by Reviewer2138263 on May 07, 2009

I like this and xylitol in my tomato soup. I like Stevia in my tea. If you take a lot in one sitting, it has a laxative effect. But no stomach pain with it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1909366 on Aug 04, 2009

I love erythritol, it works fabulously for sugar-free baking! IHerb has the best price.

It is true

Posted by Reviewer2128853 on Aug 05, 2009

It taste just like sugar. I've used almost 4lbs to sweeten my coffee this month. The crystals dissolve in your mouth like icing.

Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1030470 on Aug 06, 2009

This erythritol is low enough in calories (much lower than other sugar alcohols) to be comparable to typical artificial sweeteners (saccharin, nutrasweet, splenda) or stevia, but, for me, has a significantly better aftertaste (very similar to sugar). It is expensive compared to sugar, but buying in large sizes from iHerb helps.

Long time fan

Posted by Reviewer3009243 on Dec 05, 2009

Great stuff....everyone should use this instead of sugar.