Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer2553909 on Feb 06, 2009

Good quantity, good quality, good price.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008

Good value

Erythritol crystals

Posted by Reviewer2715680 on Feb 07, 2008

I find them to be the same as using sugar. I like it & intend to order more.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jun 22, 2008

Pretty good price for 5 lbs. Tastes just like sugar. Very satisified.

nice price

Posted by Reviewer1405876 on May 14, 2010

I am happy with the price and shipping to Canada. On my first time tasting this stuff, I would say it's good for baking and can be made sweeter with Stevia, but as a sweetener in coffee for example, it's not bad, just "off" a little and not a sweet as sugar (unless you add Stevia) Regarding Stevia, this seems to cancel the Stevia's bitterness, so the two marry together pretty good.

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1565020 on Mar 26, 2010

I liked Pure Erythritol because it did not have unfavorable aftertaste, and I have decided to use it as my daily sweetner. I found it very hard to dissolve in cold water, which was a small shortcoming. Delivery was prompt.

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2008553 on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried all kinds of sweeteners and this one is the best. I don't like the artificial one for obvious reasons and stevia tastes funny, but I wanted something with less calories than sugar for my morning coffee. I'm so glad I found this stuff! I gave it four stars instead of five because it's not good with baking. Whatever you bake has a weird cooling/melting effect on your toung when use it. It also has a hard time dissolving in cold water. Other than that, it great!

best deal around

Posted by Reviewer2232125 on Jan 13, 2010

great product

First time user is pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer2232351 on Jan 29, 2012

The crystals closely resemble sugar and taste like a mild/weak form of what we know as sugar. There is no aftertaste, and they dissolve quickly. Oddly, using more than the usual amount doesn't seem to increase the sweetness of the food dramatically. All transactions with iHerb were quick and smooth. The product was well packed and shipped in a sturdy box.

Great Alternative!

Posted by Reviewer2574083 on Mar 12, 2011

This is a great sugar alternative. Slightly less sweet than Xylitol, but without the uncomfortable digestive side-effects. I'm very happy with it!