Extract-Erythritol mix

Posted by Reviewer1998454 on Apr 08, 2010

I mixed 1/2 pound Now Foods extract with 5 pounds of NuNaturals Pure Erythritol for the first time. I was shooting for an everyday easily spooonable sweetener for coffee or tea. I am very pleased with the results. Mix makes for 1/8-1/4 teaspone for a serving. It dissolves well and is easy to use. I still keep a 1/2 pound of the pure extract for large volume needs.

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2008553 on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried all kinds of sweeteners and this one is the best. I don't like the artificial one for obvious reasons and stevia tastes funny, but I wanted something with less calories than sugar for my morning coffee. I'm so glad I found this stuff! I gave it four stars instead of five because it's not good with baking. Whatever you bake has a weird cooling/melting effect on your toung when use it. It also has a hard time dissolving in cold water. Other than that, it great!

Good

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

best deal around

Posted by Reviewer2232125 on Jan 13, 2010

great product

First time user is pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer2232351 on Jan 29, 2012

The crystals closely resemble sugar and taste like a mild/weak form of what we know as sugar. There is no aftertaste, and they dissolve quickly. Oddly, using more than the usual amount doesn't seem to increase the sweetness of the food dramatically. All transactions with iHerb were quick and smooth. The product was well packed and shipped in a sturdy box.

Erithritol

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Dec 17, 2010

Great stuff for me a diabetic. I have used it in baking in place a sugar, and although, not the same in the finished product, I can eat to my heart's content without sugar spikes. iHerb is the least expensive compared to others, the ordering is made easy and it arrived from the US to Australia in only a few days.........well done. I shall be ordering erithritol and other products as your company is well run. Thankyou. Lili

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008

Good value

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Posted by Reviewer1141667 on Oct 21, 2010

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1433044 on Jun 19, 2010

there is a mild plastic smell from the bag, no big deal. erythritol is the best. doesn't rot your teeth. no calories. low glycemic. tastes great. we love this stuff.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1437985 on Jul 13, 2010

An excellent natural sweetener with a very low glycemic index