NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2821328 on Dec 27, 2009

Great product.

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2008553 on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried all kinds of sweeteners and this one is the best. I don't like the artificial one for obvious reasons and stevia tastes funny, but I wanted something with less calories than sugar for my morning coffee. I'm so glad I found this stuff! I gave it four stars instead of five because it's not good with baking. Whatever you bake has a weird cooling/melting effect on your toung when use it. It also has a hard time dissolving in cold water. Other than that, it great!

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1565020 on Mar 26, 2010

I liked Pure Erythritol because it did not have unfavorable aftertaste, and I have decided to use it as my daily sweetner. I found it very hard to dissolve in cold water, which was a small shortcoming. Delivery was prompt.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Jun 22, 2008

Pretty good price for 5 lbs. Tastes just like sugar. Very satisified.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1130617 on Sep 28, 2008

Good value

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1437985 on Jul 13, 2010

An excellent natural sweetener with a very low glycemic index

Erithritol

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Dec 17, 2010

Great stuff for me a diabetic. I have used it in baking in place a sugar, and although, not the same in the finished product, I can eat to my heart's content without sugar spikes. iHerb is the least expensive compared to others, the ordering is made easy and it arrived from the US to Australia in only a few days.........well done. I shall be ordering erithritol and other products as your company is well run. Thankyou. Lili

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1433044 on Jun 19, 2010

there is a mild plastic smell from the bag, no big deal. erythritol is the best. doesn't rot your teeth. no calories. low glycemic. tastes great. we love this stuff.

Good

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Posted by Reviewer1141667 on Oct 21, 2010

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks