Just like regular sugar

Posted by 5359732692275291696 on Jan 13, 2013

Great taste, slightly "COOL" when you taste it.it's not as strong sweetness as the regular refine sugar. But I like the way it is. milder sweetness" serves me well. 2 thumbs up!

Pleased With This

Posted by 5043508982893853616 on Nov 30, 2012

Expensive, but worth it for those who need it.

Waste of My Money!

Posted by 5474883910781704131 on Oct 21, 2012

I have to say despite the many complaints about the lack of sweetness I decided to trust the many good reviews on this product. As soon as I tasted it I new I was not happy. It is barely sweet at all. It takes way to much to sweeten my coffee. The final blow was the dance I did across the main aisle at Lowe's after my stomach began to gargle I had a full blown 5 alarm emergency on my hands and I was lucky I was seconds away of never being able to show my face in there again! I would highly recommend the NuNaturals brand NuStevia Stevia it contains maltdextron but is considered all natrual and it really makes the best sweet tea and kool aid you will ever taste. I would use there Stevia even if I could have sugar it really is awesome.I have used it for over 5 years and love it. IHerb is the best deal because they sell it in a 5lb bulk bag. Stevia is very sweet so this bag will last my family of 6 3 to 4 months! Sorry but I would highly recommend saving your money on the Erythritol or stay close to a bathroom. One last thing compared to the Stevia which 5lbs would be closer to 20lbs of sugar where Erythritol crystals are lb for lb equal to sugar so that's like paying 30 dollars for 5 dollars worth of sugar. Example a tablespoon and a half of NuStevia replaces 1 cups of sugar in Kool Aid and the kids love it! Good Luck :)

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 01, 2012

Not as sweet as sugar but zero calories and natural so that seals the deal for me :)

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1623522 on May 24, 2012

Very fine almost powdered substance & blends easily into most foods.

love Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

Seems to work best when powdered in a coffee grinder. It doesn't give me any stomach issues. Not very sweet so I add some Stevia and sometimes a little regular sugar. A combination of all three seems to give the most "rounded" flavor while still allowing me to reduce my sugar consumption by at least 3/4. I did notice that it recrystalized out of a sweet bean paste that I made but that took a few days to happen and frankly, wasn't unpleasant, just something to be aware of if planning to prepare foods in advance and refridgerate.

NuNatural Pure Erythritol Crystals - great for sugarfree baking!

Posted by 4858445419802636924 on Apr 24, 2012

I use NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals as a main sweetener in combination with stevia powder & blackstrap molasses for the best chocolate chip cookies & brownies I have ever had! Absolutely have to have NuNaturals - others I have tried just do not compare in quality!

Top quality, great price point

Posted by Reviewer2055065 on Apr 16, 2012

Eryrithritol is my sweetner of choice. It gives me zero digestive problems, has less calories than any other sugar alcohol, and this NuNaturals 5lbs bag from iHerb arrived in just 4 days with free shipping. The package was perfect, no moisture or clumping, perfect micro-fine cystal throughout.

No Calories!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

This is a really good product to using in baking. This is also a great buy in this size.

Best non artificial sugar alternative i have had :)))

Posted by Reviewer1911128 on Mar 07, 2012

I read about the nunaturals products (stevia extract powder and erythritol crystals, combined and powdered) on the healthy indulgences blog- I am so glad I did! It's the best non artificial sugar alternative that i have had. I do want to learn more about the processing, but in the meantime i LOVE these two products together for a nice clean sweet :). Even my husband who can sniff out a subtle aftertaste, likes it.