Erythritol crystals are fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer2043410 on Dec 02, 2009

I use Erythritol crystals for all my baking needs. Noone knows it's not real sugar.

Great sweet substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1239685 on Jan 30, 2010

I've been following Suzanne Somers weight loss program and 'her' more expensive sweetener has Erythritol in it. Yours is a great and less expensive substitute for sugar and my weight has at least stabilized while getting sugar out of my diet. It's easy to cook with as well. Thank you.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2864611 on Aug 16, 2008

Most like real sugar. Easy to use.

Tastes good, like weak sugar. A little laxative if you take a lot in one sitting.

Posted by Reviewer2138263 on May 07, 2009

I like this and xylitol in my tomato soup. I like Stevia in my tea. If you take a lot in one sitting, it has a laxative effect. But no stomach pain with it.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer2553909 on Feb 06, 2009

Good quantity, good quality, good price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1909366 on Aug 04, 2009

I love erythritol, it works fabulously for sugar-free baking! IHerb has the best price.

It is true

Posted by Reviewer2128853 on Aug 05, 2009

It taste just like sugar. I've used almost 4lbs to sweeten my coffee this month. The crystals dissolve in your mouth like icing.

Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1030470 on Aug 06, 2009

This erythritol is low enough in calories (much lower than other sugar alcohols) to be comparable to typical artificial sweeteners (saccharin, nutrasweet, splenda) or stevia, but, for me, has a significantly better aftertaste (very similar to sugar). It is expensive compared to sugar, but buying in large sizes from iHerb helps.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

diabetic friendly

Erythritol - The forgotten bulk sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2422940 on Feb 11, 2010

I-Herb delivered and excellent product, Erythritol to my door. What most people do not know when they buy sugar free products is that most are sweetened with sugar alcohols which serve as bulk sweeteners and sugar replacements. Most such sugar alcohols are inferior products and have 1/2 to 2/3 the calories of sugar plus excessive glycemic impact. This is not the case with erythritol whcih has only 5 calories per ounce and a glycemic index of zero. Most manufacturers do not care about the health of the consumer and use much inferior sugar alcohols (like maltitol) that add needless calories plus they cause more digestive disturbance and loose stool than Erythritol. Complaining will not do you any good. The companies all think we are stupid. Hershey belongs in the Hall of candy shame for replacing erythritol with maltitol