a good alternative

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

I have tried a couple of recipes using erythritol since quitting sugar. I have to say it works well :)

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1672862 on Nov 19, 2010

Great value for money and great taste!

Good Product; Arrived with Some Useless Clumps

Posted by Reviewer2058379 on Oct 29, 2010

I've been using erythritol for a couple of years now as a beverage sweetener substitute for sugar. This isn't nearly as sweet as sugar, but since it's zero calories and zero glycemic index, it's well worth it, I think. I would rate the erythritol itself 4 starts. I've ordered from iHerb.com several times and been satisfied. However, the last order I received is full of solid lumps. (Hence I'm rating the overall experience with iHerb.com+erythritol as 3 stars.) I can probably crush these into a usable powder, but it's going to be a big pain to do this. If my next order arrives "lumpy", I'll order elsewhere.

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Posted by Reviewer1141667 on Oct 21, 2010

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks

Good

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

The wisest choice

Posted by Reviewer2543277 on Oct 01, 2010

After a year or so of experimenting with alternative sweeteners, Erythritol emerged as most satisfactory. Pricing on the shelves, however, is formidable. iHerb.com was about one-third what I otherwise would have spent. Delivery was astounding: Standard shipping arrived within about thirty-six hours.

Great for low-carb baking

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Sep 16, 2010

Erythritol is a godsend, and I've had no problems with the NuNaturals kind. It's great to be able to get a 5lb bag; I do a moderate amount of baking and it lasts months!

Sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Sep 14, 2010

Sweetens very similar to sugar, only no calories. Sweetens very similar to xylitol, only no gas!

happy

Posted by Reviewer1615312 on Sep 08, 2010

service very fast and pleasant.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3129551 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this sugar like product every morning in my Chai tea and sometimes on fresh fruit. I love how there is no after taste or negative side effects. I am finally starting to drop some weight and I think it is in part due to switching my sweeteners to Erythritol. The price is better than I've found anywhere else too. I will be ordering this again.