One of many good Erythritol products

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jan 27, 2013

I use erythritol in everything (where I would like some sweetness). I wouldn't recommend to use it alone for baking, because the taste gets too strong, but it works well to mix it up with stevia or other natural sweeteners.

Good product, fast delivery

Posted by 5727935313481482496 on Sep 20, 2013

Good product delivered really fast (across the Atlantic Ocean) :-) Highly recommended!

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2970957 on Mar 20, 2011

We bought this as a cost savings move and health move over regular sugar. We had been investing in Truvia, but found that this was a better buy. Truvia adds a couple of other ingredients which adds flavor to the product, this does not have these ingredients and produces a flavorless sweet sensation, which is good. 0 calories makes it better for our current diet. Hard to dissolve, have read that if you heat them slightly, they will melt. Have not tried this yet, but will the next time I want to add to a cold glass of lemon juice. So far, so good.

Great product great price!

Posted by Reviewer2280138 on May 22, 2011

I've been looking for several years for this product in a more affordable size than the supermarket. Thanks a million for carrying this and keeping the price LOW! It's WONDERFUL no calorie natural alternative for sugar. Reccommend to anyone cutting calories or who can't eat sugar. Anyone who researched the long term effects of artifical sugar substitues whould never put any in their body, that includes many that claim to be natural but are not.

Love

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Sep 14, 2013

Have purchased several bags. Xylitol gives me bloat. But, Erythritol doesn't do that to me.

The best sweetner on the market

Posted by Reviewer1285080 on Feb 04, 2012

The best sweetner on the market

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1420805 on Mar 02, 2012

I have diabetes and the Erythritol makes me feel like I am cheating and getting away with it. Reminds me of sugar.

Best non artificial sugar alternative i have had :)))

Posted by Reviewer1911128 on Mar 07, 2012

I read about the nunaturals products (stevia extract powder and erythritol crystals, combined and powdered) on the healthy indulgences blog- I am so glad I did! It's the best non artificial sugar alternative that i have had. I do want to learn more about the processing, but in the meantime i LOVE these two products together for a nice clean sweet :). Even my husband who can sniff out a subtle aftertaste, likes it.

No Calories!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

This is a really good product to using in baking. This is also a great buy in this size.

Top quality, great price point

Posted by Reviewer2055065 on Apr 16, 2012

Eryrithritol is my sweetner of choice. It gives me zero digestive problems, has less calories than any other sugar alcohol, and this NuNaturals 5lbs bag from iHerb arrived in just 4 days with free shipping. The package was perfect, no moisture or clumping, perfect micro-fine cystal throughout.