Great Natural Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2698093 on Feb 05, 2011

This has no after taste, i love it. You do have to break it down a bit in a coffee grinder to a more powder like form so it melds into your dessert recipes or you will feel the crystals when you bite into it.

Erythritol Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3047274 on Feb 24, 2011

It,s a great replacement for our other sweeteners. Since we can buy it reasonably priced from your web site it has become a great addition to our healthy eating. Thanks

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1641031 on Mar 04, 2011

This stuff is outstanding for baking and the price at iHerb is the best I've found.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2970957 on Mar 20, 2011

We bought this as a cost savings move and health move over regular sugar. We had been investing in Truvia, but found that this was a better buy. Truvia adds a couple of other ingredients which adds flavor to the product, this does not have these ingredients and produces a flavorless sweet sensation, which is good. 0 calories makes it better for our current diet. Hard to dissolve, have read that if you heat them slightly, they will melt. Have not tried this yet, but will the next time I want to add to a cold glass of lemon juice. So far, so good.

Great product great price!

Posted by Reviewer2280138 on May 22, 2011

I've been looking for several years for this product in a more affordable size than the supermarket. Thanks a million for carrying this and keeping the price LOW! It's WONDERFUL no calorie natural alternative for sugar. Reccommend to anyone cutting calories or who can't eat sugar. Anyone who researched the long term effects of artifical sugar substitues whould never put any in their body, that includes many that claim to be natural but are not.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1734894 on Jul 03, 2011

Google the Miracle Brownie recipe. I put the crystals in my coffee grinder to power it, which also increases the volume. Using it for jams and baking, fantastic!

erythritol cristals

Posted by Reviewer3121992 on Jul 22, 2011

I like this product very much. It works as well as any other sugar in everything for me so far.

Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2823375 on Aug 15, 2011

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. IT'S THE CLOSEST TASTING TO SUGAR THAT I HAVE FOUND. LOVE THE 'ZERO' CALORIES. ONLY DOWNFALL IS PRICE. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD IT. ITS GREAT . I JUST WISH THE COST WAS MORE REASONABLE.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2555828 on Oct 05, 2011

I am so pleased with the price on erythritol through iHerb and shipping was fast! Thank you and I will do business again!

Erythritol great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2141124 on Oct 10, 2011

A very good product for the reduction of the use of sugar and especially good to replace mostly all artificial sweetners.