Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2179295 on Dec 26, 2009

We are so glad to find a larger size for Erythritol and at a fair price

Great product great price!

Posted by Reviewer2280138 on May 22, 2011

I've been looking for several years for this product in a more affordable size than the supermarket. Thanks a million for carrying this and keeping the price LOW! It's WONDERFUL no calorie natural alternative for sugar. Reccommend to anyone cutting calories or who can't eat sugar. Anyone who researched the long term effects of artifical sugar substitues whould never put any in their body, that includes many that claim to be natural but are not.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2308728 on Jun 21, 2010

Almost taste like sugar but about 70% sweet. Recommended

Just like regular sugar

Posted by 5359732692275291696 on Jan 13, 2013

Great taste, slightly "COOL" when you taste it.it's not as strong sweetness as the regular refine sugar. But I like the way it is. milder sweetness" serves me well. 2 thumbs up!

NuNatural Pure Erythritol Crystals - great for sugarfree baking!

Posted by 4858445419802636924 on Apr 24, 2012

I use NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals as a main sweetener in combination with stevia powder & blackstrap molasses for the best chocolate chip cookies & brownies I have ever had! Absolutely have to have NuNaturals - others I have tried just do not compare in quality!

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1623522 on May 24, 2012

Very fine almost powdered substance & blends easily into most foods.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1641031 on Mar 04, 2011

This stuff is outstanding for baking and the price at iHerb is the best I've found.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Erythritol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Xylitol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 01, 2012

Not as sweet as sugar but zero calories and natural so that seals the deal for me :)

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1672862 on Nov 19, 2010

Great value for money and great taste!