The best sweetner on the market

Posted by Reviewer1285080 on Feb 04, 2012

The best sweetner on the market

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1420805 on Mar 02, 2012

I have diabetes and the Erythritol makes me feel like I am cheating and getting away with it. Reminds me of sugar.

Best non artificial sugar alternative i have had :)))

Posted by Reviewer1911128 on Mar 07, 2012

I read about the nunaturals products (stevia extract powder and erythritol crystals, combined and powdered) on the healthy indulgences blog- I am so glad I did! It's the best non artificial sugar alternative that i have had. I do want to learn more about the processing, but in the meantime i LOVE these two products together for a nice clean sweet :). Even my husband who can sniff out a subtle aftertaste, likes it.

No Calories!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 12, 2012

This is a really good product to using in baking. This is also a great buy in this size.

Top quality, great price point

Posted by Reviewer2055065 on Apr 16, 2012

Eryrithritol is my sweetner of choice. It gives me zero digestive problems, has less calories than any other sugar alcohol, and this NuNaturals 5lbs bag from iHerb arrived in just 4 days with free shipping. The package was perfect, no moisture or clumping, perfect micro-fine cystal throughout.

NuNatural Pure Erythritol Crystals - great for sugarfree baking!

Posted by 4858445419802636924 on Apr 24, 2012

I use NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals as a main sweetener in combination with stevia powder & blackstrap molasses for the best chocolate chip cookies & brownies I have ever had! Absolutely have to have NuNaturals - others I have tried just do not compare in quality!

love Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

Seems to work best when powdered in a coffee grinder. It doesn't give me any stomach issues. Not very sweet so I add some Stevia and sometimes a little regular sugar. A combination of all three seems to give the most "rounded" flavor while still allowing me to reduce my sugar consumption by at least 3/4. I did notice that it recrystalized out of a sweet bean paste that I made but that took a few days to happen and frankly, wasn't unpleasant, just something to be aware of if planning to prepare foods in advance and refridgerate.

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1623522 on May 24, 2012

Very fine almost powdered substance & blends easily into most foods.

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 01, 2012

Not as sweet as sugar but zero calories and natural so that seals the deal for me :)

Pleased With This

Posted by 5043508982893853616 on Nov 30, 2012

Expensive, but worth it for those who need it.