NOT INTERESTED IN BEING A RUNNER

Posted by Reviewer2093033 on Apr 14, 2010

The person who said it wasn't as sweet as sugar (or in my case Splenda) certainly has a gift for understatement. Just to APPROACH the same sweetness, I would have to use 10 teaspoons of this where I would use 3 of Splenda. Again even that just gives the vague sense of sweetness; it is still definitely not sweet. But MY GOD the laxative effect as a consequence!!! It also doesn't dissolve in cold drinks. You definitely have to start with hot water then dissolve the Erythritol, then add cold water and ice if you want a cold drink. I don't want to go back to Splenda; I'm not convinced it is a good alternative to sugar and I still haven't found a stevia that suits my tastes. It is a real shame, because if it weren't for the laxative effect, I think I would even deal with having to use so much to make something sweet. I definitely notice I have had no sweet tooth when using Erythritol. Until I started using Erythritol I didn't realize my constant sweet tooth was related Splenda use. But I shouldn't have to spend the entire day running to the bathroom.

Extract-Erythritol mix

Posted by Reviewer1998454 on Apr 08, 2010

I mixed 1/2 pound Now Foods extract with 5 pounds of NuNaturals Pure Erythritol for the first time. I was shooting for an everyday easily spooonable sweetener for coffee or tea. I am very pleased with the results. Mix makes for 1/8-1/4 teaspone for a serving. It dissolves well and is easy to use. I still keep a 1/2 pound of the pure extract for large volume needs.

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1565020 on Mar 26, 2010

I liked Pure Erythritol because it did not have unfavorable aftertaste, and I have decided to use it as my daily sweetner. I found it very hard to dissolve in cold water, which was a small shortcoming. Delivery was prompt.

Happy to find this!

Posted by Reviewer1844131 on Mar 21, 2010

Such a good product...such a good price...great shipping time. I will order again in the future.

Sugar free sugar

Posted by Reviewer3136384 on Mar 13, 2010

Lovely stuff, does what it says and is so useful

Wonderful change from sugar

Posted by Reviewer2790690 on Mar 10, 2010

I was totally shocked after trying this product. My sister told me it was great, but I had to try it for myself. No one in my house knows that I no longer use sugar. As above, shipping and packaging was great. Keep up the good work. Donna M. Griffith

NuNaturals Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2715803 on Mar 08, 2010

Excellent non-caloric sweetener. It has the consistency of regular sugar but with practically no calories or glycemic effect. There is no after taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1211936 on Mar 07, 2010

This is the best sugar substitute going. I use it in baking and everywhere.

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2008553 on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried all kinds of sweeteners and this one is the best. I don't like the artificial one for obvious reasons and stevia tastes funny, but I wanted something with less calories than sugar for my morning coffee. I'm so glad I found this stuff! I gave it four stars instead of five because it's not good with baking. Whatever you bake has a weird cooling/melting effect on your toung when use it. It also has a hard time dissolving in cold water. Other than that, it great!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3320350 on Feb 20, 2010

I love that it is a bit less sweet, with NO aftertaste! I'm sticking w/it. Texture is perfect; just like granulated