SWEET DEAL

Posted by Reviewer2690684 on Jan 24, 2012

YOUR PRICE ON THIS PRODUCT WAS 25% BETTER THAN YOUR COMPETION, AND YOUR PROMPTNESS ON MY ORDER, EXCELLENT! PS....THANKS FOR BEING REASONABLE ON YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Erythritol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Xylitol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals.

Posted by Reviewer1299520 on Aug 16, 2010

This is my first time buying this brand of Erythritol and it arrived perfectly and is just fine! The pricing was good--I didn't compare it to others because the shipping on my entire became free because of the includsion of this product and that clearly made it worthwhile. Delivery was very prompt. As with Xylitol, I like putting it in the blender so that it comes out in a powdered form.

This is the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1985809 on Aug 26, 2010

The only sugar substitute that actually tastes like real sugar. About a gajillion times better than stevia, sorbitol, maltitol, sucralose, aspartame, etc.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3129551 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this sugar like product every morning in my Chai tea and sometimes on fresh fruit. I love how there is no after taste or negative side effects. I am finally starting to drop some weight and I think it is in part due to switching my sweeteners to Erythritol. The price is better than I've found anywhere else too. I will be ordering this again.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

Good price and good quality

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2308728 on Jun 21, 2010

Almost taste like sugar but about 70% sweet. Recommended

Sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Sep 14, 2010

Sweetens very similar to sugar, only no calories. Sweetens very similar to xylitol, only no gas!

Great for low-carb baking

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Sep 16, 2010

Erythritol is a godsend, and I've had no problems with the NuNaturals kind. It's great to be able to get a 5lb bag; I do a moderate amount of baking and it lasts months!

The wisest choice

Posted by Reviewer2543277 on Oct 01, 2010

After a year or so of experimenting with alternative sweeteners, Erythritol emerged as most satisfactory. Pricing on the shelves, however, is formidable. iHerb.com was about one-third what I otherwise would have spent. Delivery was astounding: Standard shipping arrived within about thirty-six hours.