Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1641031 on Mar 04, 2011

This stuff is outstanding for baking and the price at iHerb is the best I've found.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1734894 on Jul 03, 2011

Google the Miracle Brownie recipe. I put the crystals in my coffee grinder to power it, which also increases the volume. Using it for jams and baking, fantastic!

erythritol cristals

Posted by Reviewer3121992 on Jul 22, 2011

I like this product very much. It works as well as any other sugar in everything for me so far.

Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2823375 on Aug 15, 2011

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. IT'S THE CLOSEST TASTING TO SUGAR THAT I HAVE FOUND. LOVE THE 'ZERO' CALORIES. ONLY DOWNFALL IS PRICE. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD IT. ITS GREAT . I JUST WISH THE COST WAS MORE REASONABLE.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2555828 on Oct 05, 2011

I am so pleased with the price on erythritol through iHerb and shipping was fast! Thank you and I will do business again!

Erythritol great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2141124 on Oct 10, 2011

A very good product for the reduction of the use of sugar and especially good to replace mostly all artificial sweetners.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3137825 on Dec 28, 2011

I use the erythritol to make my own low carb/hi protein bars and also when I do low carb baking. It works great

I love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2661792 on Dec 28, 2011

I replaced all sugar with this product, nobody can tell the difference and I've lost 30 pounds.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 29, 2011

I like the taste of Erythritol, and really like that it has no calories and will not affect blood sugar. It does not cause intestinal discomfort. I wish it were a little cheaper.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2980317 on Jan 02, 2012

Arrived promptly. Excellent product.