Great product

Posted by Reviewer1132255 on Nov 11, 2011

The best form of stevia, only need 2-3 drops in my coffee. No after taste, no alchohol to raise blood sugar. Thanks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2070094 on Nov 14, 2011

I don't notice any bitter taste that some people have complained about. Sweetens coffee and tea quite well.

Sweet Life

Posted by Reviewer2411917 on Nov 15, 2011

So Good, I love the quality and the taste. Thank you

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2239515 on Nov 16, 2011

NuNaturals is the brand that I turn to for my stevia needs, as it has the right amount of sweetness without a bitter after taste. The liquid version is useful when sweetening cold beverages.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2517749 on Oct 21, 2011

I keep this in my purse for my tea when I am away from home. Tastes great, has no alcohol in it and is easy to use. 1/2 a dropper sweetens a normal size glass of tea.

Alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Oct 25, 2011

I use the alcohol free as any alcohol in the stevia even affects my blood sugar. As well as vanilla etc that has alcohol in it. Pity.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1818599 on Oct 28, 2011

I was told NuNaturals Stevia had great flavor with no bitterness. They were right. I'll be a faithful user of this product for a long time. Thanks!

Great product all around

Posted by Reviewer1419341 on Sep 02, 2011

I'm a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach and I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in cutting out that poison, sugar, in our diets. I already had very limited amounts of refined sugars in my diet but Stevia has even helped me cut down on the amount of natural sugars i have in it thereby reducing empty calories!!! Yaaayyy for this very good tasting, non-bitter, better for me sweetener.

Best sugar sub

Posted by Reviewer2291278 on Sep 19, 2011

This is a very good, healthy sub for sugar in your baking needs, smoothies, etc.

Recommended++

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on Sep 22, 2011

Great, something ill definitly will buy again:)