NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Great taste, great price

Posted by BeautifulDreamer From California on Apr 02, 2009

Though the stevia drips out quickly, I'm still giving it 5 stars because of the clean flavor - there is no aftertaste and it blends in easily in liquid.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1593568 From South Carolina on Apr 10, 2009

This is a great alternative to suger. The taste is great

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2080972 From Arizona on Apr 22, 2009

Really love this stevia product. The vanilla is the best I have tasted. We love it in our coffee every morning.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1913842 From Massachusetts on Apr 24, 2009

I have tried numerous stevias liquid and powder form. Of all of them out there this one mixes easiest with anything hot or cold and best of all tastes the best. No aftertaste. No weird taste. Its the best even people who dont like stevia (my mother) tried it and will only use it now. Best price I can find anywhere store or internet

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 From Maryland on Apr 24, 2009

I was looking for a healthy sugar substitute and could not decide between Stevia and Xylitol. I read the reviews on both products and NuNaturals got great reviews. I decided to give it a try and purchase the liquid version, I was not disappointed. It sweetened my foods and did not have an after taste. I was concerned about an after taste, because I am a very picky eater. I like purchasing my products from iHerb because of their fast great service and best pricing.