great product

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

purchased for an elderly aunt & uncle who were using aspartame... once I explained the dangers of it and gave them the alternative, they haven't looked back!

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2345985 on Sep 10, 2012

Stevia can have a funky aftertaste but this product doesn't at all. A little goes a long way!

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1844165 on Oct 31, 2011

I've tried so many types of stevia and NuNaturals plain and vanilla are hands down the best. Delicious! In Everything!Wish they made in bigger sizes.

good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2227956 on Nov 07, 2011

very pleased with the way it was packaged and it arrived intact. Use it mainly in my tea/coffee and it has no aftertaste like other sweeteners.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1132255 on Nov 11, 2011

The best form of stevia, only need 2-3 drops in my coffee. No after taste, no alchohol to raise blood sugar. Thanks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2070094 on Nov 14, 2011

I don't notice any bitter taste that some people have complained about. Sweetens coffee and tea quite well.

Sweet Life

Posted by Reviewer2411917 on Nov 15, 2011

So Good, I love the quality and the taste. Thank you

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2239515 on Nov 16, 2011

NuNaturals is the brand that I turn to for my stevia needs, as it has the right amount of sweetness without a bitter after taste. The liquid version is useful when sweetening cold beverages.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2517749 on Oct 21, 2011

I keep this in my purse for my tea when I am away from home. Tastes great, has no alcohol in it and is easy to use. 1/2 a dropper sweetens a normal size glass of tea.

Alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Oct 25, 2011

I use the alcohol free as any alcohol in the stevia even affects my blood sugar. As well as vanilla etc that has alcohol in it. Pity.