best stevia out there

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

no bitter after taste, this is my fourth bottle!

Nunaturals stevia

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Aug 24, 2009

This alcohol free formula is great, best taste I've found with no additives.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1379811 on Apr 27, 2009

my first time trying stevia and it was a little different than I expected. It wasn't like artificial sugar where it had an aftertaste but it kind of has a different taste all around. almost minty or herby. I imagine thats because it comes from a plant. It is by far better than most artificial sweeteners and is way better health wise for me so I'm getting used to it and trying it in different things. Its good in ice tea for sure. I hope this helps out for anyone that has not tried stevia before because all I got from most ratings is that it is good or great but not what its like. bottom line is that it has a good but different taste - not an aftertaste, it is not at all harmful to your health so that speaks for itself. I'm still trying it in different things so haven't got that much into it with cooking or anything but just to sweeten drinks its good.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, no aftertaste

The best stevia I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

This is my favourite brand, & favourite form of stevia, as well. I put drops of this in my whey protein/berry smoothie every morning, & also have used it in muffin recipes to reduce the sugar content (half stevia/half sugar). I don't like the taste of alcohol, & find that this alcohol-free stevia makes my taste buds happy. :-)

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer1525969 on Mar 08, 2011

Great tasting liquid stevia. No after taste & the dropper makes it easy to add to recipes whether beverage or food.

PPSS

Posted by Reviewer1033878 on Jun 05, 2008

Prompt Professional Swift Service My order arrived as promised and iHerb paid the shipping costs! This was my second order with iHerb and I received excellent service with each order.

great

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 04, 2011

I just so appreciate all of the stevia products by NuNaturals, because it really has such a good taste.

tasty!

Posted by innainna on Oct 05, 2011

really good analog to sugar in all dishes!

Excellent Sweeter

Posted by Reviewer1561112 on Jul 18, 2010

I put it in my toddler's tea and in my ice coffee! Works great.