Recommended++

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on Sep 22, 2011

Great, something ill definitly will buy again:)

NuNaturals, Alcohol Free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2821328 on Dec 27, 2009

Excellent product. No bitter aftertaste like most stevia products.

LOVE IT...LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1985995 on Sep 28, 2010

This is positively the best Stevia on the market. It is hard to find, and Iherb sends it quickly and it is the best price. I have tried 4 other brands, but NuNaturals is the best...the liquid form is the best by far.

NuNaturals, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3209236 on Oct 01, 2010

This is the best stuff.

Nu Naturals Stevia - Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2530889 on Oct 03, 2010

Normally don't write reviews, but I have been helped by so many other reviews that I thought I should start returning the favor. I have tried other Stevia products before and hated the bitter aftertaste. This product is so good - no aftertaste - and very sweet. I love iherb, too as they have such good prices. I just re-purchased this at Whole Foods b/c I did not plan well enough to order through iherb and I couldn't be without it - so I had to pay the extra $$ :( I learned my lesson!

nunaturals stevia liz.

Posted by Reviewer2705150 on Mar 28, 2011

wonderful. great potency.

NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Mar 31, 2011

Great Product, Price and taste. NO aftertaste. I keep this in stock and carry it in my purse to sweetened tea or coffee. Love the vanilla flavor also in this product. iherb has the best price but you need to stock up because others have found this fact out too! Don't delay if you find it and order plenty to make sure you have enought to last.

Perfect

Posted by khi-73 on May 26, 2011

No aftertaste!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310902 on Jun 03, 2011

This is now a staple of mine along with the alcohol free vanilla stevia. Highly recommended!

Best stevia product I've used.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

Strong and non-bitter flavor. Very sweet, works well also when trying to cover not-so great tastes (like in green powder / herbal powder drinks). I wish this would be available in a 4 oz bottle.