Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2865383 on Oct 19, 2007

Excellent -very happy with the dropper dispenser

Nu Natural alcohol steevia

Posted by Reviewer2962038 on Apr 09, 2008

Excellent...the best i ever tryed

PPSS

Posted by Reviewer1033878 on Jun 05, 2008

Prompt Professional Swift Service My order arrived as promised and iHerb paid the shipping costs! This was my second order with iHerb and I received excellent service with each order.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2365741 on Jul 01, 2008

I've beenr really happy with this product and this is the only brand of stevia I use. iherb ships fast and has a good price.

NuNaturals, Alcohol free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1258640 on Jul 13, 2008

I usually buy the one with alcohol but, I will see how this turns out.

Best sweetner I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2378490 on Sep 19, 2008

I love the NuStevia products. They are sweet, no bitter taste, and are available carb-free!

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2312426 on Oct 24, 2008

I went from using Sweet N Low (15+ years) to exclusively using NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia. It's delicious...you won't be disappointed!

The best stevia I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

This is my favourite brand, & favourite form of stevia, as well. I put drops of this in my whey protein/berry smoothie every morning, & also have used it in muffin recipes to reduce the sugar content (half stevia/half sugar). I don't like the taste of alcohol, & find that this alcohol-free stevia makes my taste buds happy. :-)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Jan 29, 2009

I thought i was only going to need a few drops of this to be as sweet as one of the nustevia packets. It seems about 6 drops is about the equivilance. Still tastes good though.

Best stevia I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

I would highly recommend this product. There is no aftertaste, at least I can't taste anything strange in it. Also, it is better than the one with grain alcohol because your tea won't taste like rum if you accidentally add too much.