The best stevia I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

This is my favourite brand, & favourite form of stevia, as well. I put drops of this in my whey protein/berry smoothie every morning, & also have used it in muffin recipes to reduce the sugar content (half stevia/half sugar). I don't like the taste of alcohol, & find that this alcohol-free stevia makes my taste buds happy. :-)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Jan 29, 2009

I thought i was only going to need a few drops of this to be as sweet as one of the nustevia packets. It seems about 6 drops is about the equivilance. Still tastes good though.

Best stevia I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

I would highly recommend this product. There is no aftertaste, at least I can't taste anything strange in it. Also, it is better than the one with grain alcohol because your tea won't taste like rum if you accidentally add too much.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer3194014 on Mar 28, 2009

Wish it came in a plastic bottle to keep in my purse

Great taste, great price

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 02, 2009

Though the stevia drips out quickly, I'm still giving it 5 stars because of the clean flavor - there is no aftertaste and it blends in easily in liquid.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1593568 on Apr 10, 2009

This is a great alternative to suger. The taste is great

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Apr 22, 2009

Really love this stevia product. The vanilla is the best I have tasted. We love it in our coffee every morning.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1913842 on Apr 24, 2009

I have tried numerous stevias liquid and powder form. Of all of them out there this one mixes easiest with anything hot or cold and best of all tastes the best. No aftertaste. No weird taste. Its the best even people who dont like stevia (my mother) tried it and will only use it now. Best price I can find anywhere store or internet

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 on Apr 24, 2009

I was looking for a healthy sugar substitute and could not decide between Stevia and Xylitol. I read the reviews on both products and NuNaturals got great reviews. I decided to give it a try and purchase the liquid version, I was not disappointed. It sweetened my foods and did not have an after taste. I was concerned about an after taste, because I am a very picky eater. I like purchasing my products from iHerb because of their fast great service and best pricing.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1379811 on Apr 27, 2009

my first time trying stevia and it was a little different than I expected. It wasn't like artificial sugar where it had an aftertaste but it kind of has a different taste all around. almost minty or herby. I imagine thats because it comes from a plant. It is by far better than most artificial sweeteners and is way better health wise for me so I'm getting used to it and trying it in different things. Its good in ice tea for sure. I hope this helps out for anyone that has not tried stevia before because all I got from most ratings is that it is good or great but not what its like. bottom line is that it has a good but different taste - not an aftertaste, it is not at all harmful to your health so that speaks for itself. I'm still trying it in different things so haven't got that much into it with cooking or anything but just to sweeten drinks its good.