The best taste

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Jan 21, 2010

NuNaturals has the best taste in flavorings of any brand. There is no after taste.

This Stevia is the bomb!

Posted by Reviewer2545404 on Feb 06, 2010

I'm a repeat buyer of this stevia. It's wonderful. My children love lemonade and I make it using this to sweeten it (juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 cup water, 12 drops stevia). They love it and I feel good getting them to drink lemon juice without sugar. My husband also uses it in his nightly 'lime rickies' that contain lime juice, soda water and whatever fresh fruit we have on hand. Nice and healthy!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2959533 on Feb 25, 2010

I have to say this is my first time trying liquid stevia, and it's so convenient! I've been using it to sweeten my apple cider vinegar, and so much more! thanks for an amazing product!

alcohol free stevia by NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer3326537 on Feb 28, 2010

I love this product and I am planning to reorder more today. I am unable to find it anywhere except at iherb.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Mar 18, 2010

Very happy with this product. Excellent shipping time.

Posted by Reviewer2584769 on Mar 22, 2010

Rave review!

Posted by Reviewer1607160 on Apr 01, 2010

This is my favorite product that I have purchased from your company! It tastes very good in teas and coffee! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! I'm going to the website as soon as I am done with this review to purchase more!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2297675 on Apr 01, 2010

Good Product, Can count on the quality.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1431827 on Apr 10, 2010

Fabulous with everything I need to sweeten. The only thing I haven't seemed to like with Stevia is my coffee, but it's tastes great if it's mixed with some vanilla soy milk. Wonderful taste and the best Stevia product on the market. No bitterness, just delicious and guilt free.

Better than the powdered stevia.

Posted by Reviewer1963992 on May 25, 2010

I have been using this in my green tea and like it much much better than the powdered stuff. I haven't detected any bitter taste and love that it doesn't taste like alcohol.