The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1913842 on Apr 24, 2009

I have tried numerous stevias liquid and powder form. Of all of them out there this one mixes easiest with anything hot or cold and best of all tastes the best. No aftertaste. No weird taste. Its the best even people who dont like stevia (my mother) tried it and will only use it now. Best price I can find anywhere store or internet

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Apr 22, 2009

Really love this stevia product. The vanilla is the best I have tasted. We love it in our coffee every morning.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1593568 on Apr 10, 2009

This is a great alternative to suger. The taste is great

Great taste, great price

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 02, 2009

Though the stevia drips out quickly, I'm still giving it 5 stars because of the clean flavor - there is no aftertaste and it blends in easily in liquid.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer3194014 on Mar 28, 2009

Wish it came in a plastic bottle to keep in my purse

Best stevia I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

I would highly recommend this product. There is no aftertaste, at least I can't taste anything strange in it. Also, it is better than the one with grain alcohol because your tea won't taste like rum if you accidentally add too much.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Jan 29, 2009

I thought i was only going to need a few drops of this to be as sweet as one of the nustevia packets. It seems about 6 drops is about the equivilance. Still tastes good though.

The best stevia I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

This is my favourite brand, & favourite form of stevia, as well. I put drops of this in my whey protein/berry smoothie every morning, & also have used it in muffin recipes to reduce the sugar content (half stevia/half sugar). I don't like the taste of alcohol, & find that this alcohol-free stevia makes my taste buds happy. :-)

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2312426 on Oct 24, 2008

I went from using Sweet N Low (15+ years) to exclusively using NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia. It's delicious...you won't be disappointed!

Best sweetner I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2378490 on Sep 19, 2008

I love the NuStevia products. They are sweet, no bitter taste, and are available carb-free!