Formula Has Changed - Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2970125 on Aug 16, 2013

I have ordered this product for years and was very pleased. Apparently, with the last batch the company has changed the formula and there is a significant difference in the taste. I now need to find a replacement product, because previously this formula was very sweet and did not have an after taste. With the new formula it is less sweet, meaning you need to use more of the product, the cost increased and there is an after taste now. I searched the internet and many customers have noticed the change.

poor

Posted by 4929485095324053939 on Oct 29, 2013

never get the product

Best sweetner I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2378490 on Sep 19, 2008

I love the NuStevia products. They are sweet, no bitter taste, and are available carb-free!

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2312426 on Oct 24, 2008

I went from using Sweet N Low (15+ years) to exclusively using NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia. It's delicious...you won't be disappointed!

The best stevia I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Nov 20, 2008

This is my favourite brand, & favourite form of stevia, as well. I put drops of this in my whey protein/berry smoothie every morning, & also have used it in muffin recipes to reduce the sugar content (half stevia/half sugar). I don't like the taste of alcohol, & find that this alcohol-free stevia makes my taste buds happy. :-)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Jan 29, 2009

I thought i was only going to need a few drops of this to be as sweet as one of the nustevia packets. It seems about 6 drops is about the equivilance. Still tastes good though.

Best stevia I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

I would highly recommend this product. There is no aftertaste, at least I can't taste anything strange in it. Also, it is better than the one with grain alcohol because your tea won't taste like rum if you accidentally add too much.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer3194014 on Mar 28, 2009

Wish it came in a plastic bottle to keep in my purse

Great taste, great price

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 02, 2009

Though the stevia drips out quickly, I'm still giving it 5 stars because of the clean flavor - there is no aftertaste and it blends in easily in liquid.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1593568 on Apr 10, 2009

This is a great alternative to suger. The taste is great