Formula Has Changed - Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2970125 on Aug 16, 2013

I have ordered this product for years and was very pleased. Apparently, with the last batch the company has changed the formula and there is a significant difference in the taste. I now need to find a replacement product, because previously this formula was very sweet and did not have an after taste. With the new formula it is less sweet, meaning you need to use more of the product, the cost increased and there is an after taste now. I searched the internet and many customers have noticed the change.

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1227532 on Dec 17, 2011

This product is a sweetener, but it has an additional flavour. Some people don't like that

poor

Posted by 4929485095324053939 on Oct 29, 2013

never get the product

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2959533 on Feb 25, 2010

I have to say this is my first time trying liquid stevia, and it's so convenient! I've been using it to sweeten my apple cider vinegar, and so much more! thanks for an amazing product!

Great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2961568 on Nov 28, 2011

I usually use powdered stevia and bought the liquid to try in cooking...it worked great and I love it!

Nu Natural alcohol steevia

Posted by Reviewer2962038 on Apr 09, 2008

Excellent...the best i ever tryed

I use this in anything I want to sweeten

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

This doesn't have an aftertaste. I really like this. I use it in anything that needs sweetening.

Stevia----great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893437 on Sep 14, 2009

We really like the Alcohol Free Stevia liquid product. On doctor's orders, we must omit artificial sweeteners from our diet. Stevia is a superb alternative. You will not miss sugar!

Great taste, great price

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 02, 2009

Though the stevia drips out quickly, I'm still giving it 5 stars because of the clean flavor - there is no aftertaste and it blends in easily in liquid.

good

Posted by Reviewer2901736 on May 01, 2009

love this stevia! use with caution thouhg, a little bit goes a long way -- no bitterness too =)