NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3272532 on Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

best stevia out there

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

no bitter after taste, this is my fourth bottle!

Very good

Posted by 5486189585407442367 on Jan 15, 2015

Excellent product. I enjoy it!

Best tasting stevia, really!

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

I ordered this stevia as it was recommended on a blog (simplysugarandglutenfree) and I must say I was extremely surprised. Unlike all the other kinds I have tried, this one is not bitter at all. I love to make a hot chocolate with coconut milk, water, raw cacao and a few drop of NuNaturals stevia! Sometimes, also adding a pinch of cinnamon!

not bitter

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 29, 2015

Even my husband likes it.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, no aftertaste

Sweet, no aftertaste, easy to carry around

Posted by Reviewer2697726 on May 19, 2012

Title says it all. Strong sweetness too; don't need a lot to make my tea sweet. Will buy again.

Posted by alina-anghel on Aug 20, 2013

It`s the best stevia that I used! Not change the taste of the drink, sweeten of 4-5 drops, great system of dosage.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Aug 12, 2013

Doesn't have this disgusting bitter after-taste, sweet and lasts long

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it in my tea and other foods. It tastes really good- does not have the bitter taste the powdered stevia has. I am so grateful for this product! The 2 oz. bottle last quite a while. Just remember to add a little at a time to get the desired sweetness you are looking for.