EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3074693 on Aug 16, 2014

Everyone should have this product instead of sugar. It's 40 times sweeter than sugar but excellent for your health. I could not do without this product for my warm drinks. You can also use it in cooking. You can buy the powder form too. I have been taking Stevia for 3 years now. It's an excellent! I love it.

Excellent Taste, the Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3167894 on Aug 17, 2008

I've tried several brands of stevia, liquid and dry and NuNaturals, Alcohol Free is by far the best! I have recommended this product to family and friends and they love it. My husband is now using it instead of Splenda in ice tea. I used Splenda for awhile but discovered it gave me headaches. This is the only added sweetener I use now.

Best liquid stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3309328 on Jan 19, 2012

This is the best-tasting liquid stevia I've found, and what's better, it doesn't contain alcohol like most other brands! The alcohol-free vanilla is GREAT, too!

Liquid Stevia

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Good stuff!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1239556 on Jun 06, 2010

it's a great substitute for sugar, and it last forever.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 on Apr 24, 2009

I was looking for a healthy sugar substitute and could not decide between Stevia and Xylitol. I read the reviews on both products and NuNaturals got great reviews. I decided to give it a try and purchase the liquid version, I was not disappointed. It sweetened my foods and did not have an after taste. I was concerned about an after taste, because I am a very picky eater. I like purchasing my products from iHerb because of their fast great service and best pricing.

NuNaturals, Alcohol free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1258640 on Jul 13, 2008

I usually buy the one with alcohol but, I will see how this turns out.

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Love NuNaturals Stevia products.

No artificial taste

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 28, 2016

NuNaturals makes the best stevia products. This one is my favorite. -Add it to green smoothies that just need a bit of sweetness or to paleo/candida diet baked goods. A bottle lasts a long time and there is no after taste. -Doesn't give me the issues the stomach issues that xylitol or erythritol do.

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1301252 on May 22, 2009

This stevia is seriously the most amazing thing ever! Its taste amazing. Sometimes I take a few drops straight!!!!!