Best Tasting I've Found

Posted by Reviewer1301508 on Dec 26, 2011

The NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia is the best liquid Stevia I have used. It's my choice for life.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I use it in my tea and other foods. It tastes really good- does not have the bitter taste the powdered stevia has. I am so grateful for this product! The 2 oz. bottle last quite a while. Just remember to add a little at a time to get the desired sweetness you are looking for.

Nice

Posted by opheart on Aug 28, 2012

good stevia extract. No additional taste - just sweetiness. Exactly what I needed.

great service

Posted by 4793769030727684072 on Sep 16, 2013

the mail arrived very fast. the product was wrapped in a professional way. great product, great service!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1124505 on Jan 01, 2007

I have been using the Nunaturals powder for quite some time. Decided to try the liquid (mostly for my husband), found it very good. Very easy to do drops and adjust your sweetness. I will continue to purchase this along with the powder

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1132255 on Nov 11, 2011

The best form of stevia, only need 2-3 drops in my coffee. No after taste, no alchohol to raise blood sugar. Thanks.

The Best

Posted by username161 on Dec 20, 2012

Finally a stevia I can handle! Half this and half xylitol = good flavour and no after taste!

Great product all around

Posted by Reviewer1419341 on Sep 02, 2011

I'm a Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach and I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in cutting out that poison, sugar, in our diets. I already had very limited amounts of refined sugars in my diet but Stevia has even helped me cut down on the amount of natural sugars i have in it thereby reducing empty calories!!! Yaaayyy for this very good tasting, non-bitter, better for me sweetener.

NuNaturals Stevia...Alcohol Free...Quality&Price A-Okay

Posted by Reviewer1424059 on Jan 19, 2012

Very happy with product.

NEVER BE STEVIA -LESS

Posted by Reviewer1424219 on Jun 18, 2009

CARRYING STEVIA WITH US IN OUR TRAVELS HELPS US TO STAY COMMITTED TO BE FRUCTOSE FREE.