wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1431827 on Apr 10, 2010

Fabulous with everything I need to sweeten. The only thing I haven't seemed to like with Stevia is my coffee, but it's tastes great if it's mixed with some vanilla soy milk. Wonderful taste and the best Stevia product on the market. No bitterness, just delicious and guilt free.

GREAT!

Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012

Love it!

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1458048 on Jul 11, 2011

This is the only brand of stevia I will buy. I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes tea and we use it in other recipes. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1467698 on Apr 03, 2012

This is great, especially to sweeten iced tea.

Best stevia I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

I would highly recommend this product. There is no aftertaste, at least I can't taste anything strange in it. Also, it is better than the one with grain alcohol because your tea won't taste like rum if you accidentally add too much.

Stevia

Posted by 5061420458963395283 on May 29, 2013

This is my first stevia..I use it mostly when baking cakes..I don\t feel any aftertaste in the cakes..Will buy it again..

Helped Alot!!!

Posted by Reviewer1504692 on Mar 14, 2012

I needed something to help my Green Juice taste better and this product made that possible!!

NuNaturals, Alcohol Free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1329248 on Mar 17, 2011

Great product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1346946 on Mar 07, 2011

I'm a huge fan of stevia, and NuNaturals is the best brand. It's tasty and healthy! And I appreciate that they sell alcohol-free liquid stevia.

excellent product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Excellent product, with no synthetic taste. I use it mostly in tea, but also in yogurt and for baking purposes.