The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Apparent aftertaste

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Apr 13, 2013

There is an aftertaste after all, and I don't get much of the vanilla flavor, tastes odd. But it lasts longer than xylitol. Think I'll explore other stevia brands.

Great!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 09, 2013

Tastes real good!

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

Stevia with zing

Posted by 5710254700521109804 on Nov 19, 2012

I tried this and another vanilla brand, this one has the bitter stevia taste more than others. I don't notice it anymore as I have become used to the taste. So if you are used to the taste of Stevia, this is good for tea, hot chocolate, yogurt.

so far

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Nov 16, 2012

no aftertaste. it's convenient to use.

Brings back bad memories

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

The scent is too over-powering for me. It does not smell like the natural Madagascar vanilla extract and fresh Indonesian pods that I normally use. It reminds me instantly of my childhood medicinal cough syrup. I was drawn over by the addition of stevia but the bitter after-taste, similar to licorice, does not win me either. I certainly cannot use this in coffee and cakes.

Not so sweet

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 23, 2012

I find the wisdom brand sweeter, with less drops needed.

Great brand of stevia, not an especially strong vanilla flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 20, 2012

I never notice much of a flavour from these flavoured stevia drops (not just this brand, but others I have tried as well). It's probably because I don't use that much, so perhaps if you use a lot you will get a stronger vanilla flavour. Otherwise, this is a great, high quality stevia with no bitter aftertaste.

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Posted by Reviewer3249428 on Oct 20, 2012

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!