Best testing stevia on earth

Posted by Reviewer2732678 on Sep 13, 2008

I have tried every stevia there is and so many of them are bitter. This stevia is the sweetest and most delicious one I have ever tried. It is really, really good! I do not miss honey or sweeter sweeteners anymore at all. I look forward to the vanilla flavor of this more than any other.

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1645364 on Nov 22, 2008

We use this in coffee with a little organic milk. It's all we ever use now! With the vanilla flavor, it's like using a flavored creamer without all the nasty chemicals.

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Posted by Reviewer3249428 on Oct 20, 2012

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

Great!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 09, 2013

Tastes real good!

The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by 4927869988213506202 on Sep 19, 2013

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!

best liquid stevia

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.

Good TASTE

Posted by Reviewer1282920 on Jan 16, 2014

Love this!!!

Like this.

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I like this but I did not recall or distinguish the "singing dog vanilla" difference. Good old vanilla.