Not very strong

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015

Bought this basis intensive research on best tasting no aftertaste Stevia. Whilst the taste is very mild, the cocentration is very weak, in comparison 15 drops equates to the same sweetness as 5 drops of nowfoods better stevia. Not normally a supporter of nowfoods, but they have a better product in this instance.

More please!

Posted by Jon-in-Korea on Oct 26, 2011

Second bottle. Love this stuff. I think it is the best of the vanilla stevia brands.

yummy

Posted by 5000459437823059683 on Dec 09, 2014

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

liquid stevia with vanilla extract

Posted by Reviewer3249428 on Oct 20, 2012

I have tried EVERY form of stevia, it has an after taste I just find offensive. This was my last try..... It's GREAT!

Great taste

Posted by 5642843774101446505 on Jul 19, 2012

Best in my morning cereals and jogurt

Very good!

Posted by 4968192463257328300 on Jul 31, 2012

This is the only stevia extract which doesn't have any after taste for me. It tastes natural, without any bitterness in all sorts of drinks.

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

Great!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 09, 2013

Tastes real good!

The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by 4927869988213506202 on Sep 19, 2013

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!