Great sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Sep 17, 2009

I only need 5 or 6 drops and a touch of milk to make a great coffee.

Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1289013 on Oct 11, 2009

I was skeptical of trying vanilla stevia. This particular brand was recommended to me by someone who has tried all the brands. I really like it, and am buying another bottle sooner than I would have guessed. It's no good on its own, but tastes great in small quantities on most anything.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 14, 2009

That's the best one, it has vanilla. I even put it on cooked food, and I intend to make marmelade with it. No sugar, though nothing artificial about it. I won't go without, now

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3234603 on Oct 23, 2009

Great. I got it for my son who is a taekwondo instructor and he loves it - in tea, on grapefruit, etc. He's very picky, so I figure it must be reallllly good.

Sweet :-)

Posted by Reviewer1519177 on Nov 11, 2009

Super sweet & tasty. Strong vanilla aroma - this product replaces the normal vanilla sugar in my smoothies permanently!

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2897306 on Nov 14, 2009

This product is a great natural sweetner that is not packed with great flavor. I use it in my coffee and teas. I am glad I discovered this. I am now sharing it with my friends and when they come over they want to borrow it for their teas. I'll be ordering more soon!

A nice sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 24, 2009

25 drops in a cup of coffee/half-and-half is so good. Stevia is the only sweetener we use. All our research says that, contrary to most other sugar substitutes, it is ok.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2495489 on Dec 29, 2009

I use this product in coffee, ice tea, and over cereal. It tastes wonderful, and I know I'm not putting harmful chemicals into my body. No more artificial sweetners for me.

Best flav. stevia

Posted by Reviewer1239165 on Jan 04, 2010

Vanilla yummy goodness

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

All I need to sweeten my coffee in the morning and a wonderful vanilla taste. I'm in heaven..